PDA

View Full Version : Alarm clock apps with source based roms?

silver04v
07-28-2011, 06:44 PM
I figured this would get the people using these roms to see. What are you using for a 3rd party app for an alarm clock? It am I not seeing it? I just installed liquid 2.4.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

cory46
07-28-2011, 06:49 PM
Not seeing the stock alarm or you can't install a third party alarm

JNEHAMA
07-28-2011, 06:50 PM
Gentle Alarm. Don't let the name fool you it can be gentle to massively annoying depending on how you set it. Have used it for months. It is very customizable. Love it.

I am on liquid 2.4 as well.

silver04v
07-28-2011, 07:10 PM
Not seeing the stock alarm or you can't install a third party alarm

I don't see one that came with liquid

silver04v
07-28-2011, 07:11 PM
Gentle Alarm. Don't let the name fool you it can be gentle to massively annoying depending on how you set it. Have used it for months. It is very customizable. Love it.

Thanks. Ill try it!

aramiscrimson
07-28-2011, 07:19 PM
I use alarmdroid. Love the internet radio wake up with the voice clock giving me the weather

heavyMGS
07-28-2011, 08:18 PM
Alarm Clock Plus.

goldsmitht
07-29-2011, 08:15 AM
the standard alarm that comes with Liquid is the clock app. just use it to set the alarm. Works fine for me

jloya
07-29-2011, 08:44 AM

+1, been using this for awhile now and its awesome...i love how it slowly increases the volume so it "gently' wakes you...not this crazy firealarm going off right away

the onlyyyyy thing with this alarm...more of something funny that anything is that...i recommended it to a friend...and since it slowly increases the volume I guess she started to hear it in her dreams...in her dream she went searching for this "annoying, faint sound" to try and turn it off...finally she woke and realized it was her alarm clock lol