PDA

View Full Version : Themes for the chooser?

scarabshell
07-25-2011, 08:07 PM
I've searched quite some time across multi forums, where do you find these? Or aren't there any yet?

Sent from my Droid X using Droid X Forums

scarabshell
07-26-2011, 05:34 AM
Ignore this lol there on the market

fezrock
07-26-2011, 07:42 AM
Also check xda forums and rootzwiki. Or get the new updated liberty toolbox for the easiest finding of Chooser themes.

You've been Xed, but haven't we all?

goldsmitht
07-26-2011, 07:47 AM
Also check xda forums and rootzwiki. Or get the new updated liberty toolbox for the easiest finding of Chooser themes.

so i take it that the updated liberty toolbox will support Liquid? themes and fonts? Cool! Now if i can just get my video camera and quickclock to work, i'd stick with this one

silver04v
07-28-2011, 10:05 AM
so i take it that the updated liberty toolbox will support Liquid? themes and fonts? Cool! Now if i can just get my video camera and quickclock to work, i'd stick with this one

Quickclock isn't working on liquid?

Sent from MY Ginger X. Rooted and modded the way I want it and just flying as fast as it can!

goldsmitht
07-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Quickclock isn't working on liquid?

Sent from MY Ginger X. Rooted and modded the way I want it and just flying as fast as it can!

quickclock works; mine locked up during calibration while it was setting one of the lower VSELs, but a quick battery pull, and once the phone reboots, it goes right back to where it left off and resumes doing calibration. After that, it worked fine!

scarabshell
07-29-2011, 11:12 PM

Thx got a library of themes now lol, so far synergy is my pick of the litter though

The Thrill
07-29-2011, 11:20 PM
Themes are important for you liking your phone.

silver04v
07-30-2011, 09:00 PM
How do you download and switch themes on liquid? Im new to these roms that do so much for you so easily. I think i may know but it all seems to easy. Anyone got a step by step on theming liquid and whats needed in switching back and forth through them?

fezrock
07-30-2011, 09:40 PM
How do you download and switch themes on liquid? Im new to these roms that do so much for you so easily. I think i may know but it all seems to easy. Anyone got a step by step on theming liquid and whats needed in switching back and forth through them?

Like all cm7 based roms. Get them from the android market, from xda developers site, from rootzwiki. Or use the new liberty toolbox to find a ton of easy links. Install the .apks. Use the theme Chooser to pick one. Then reboot for full theming. Simple!

silver04v
07-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Like all cm7 based roms. Get them from the android market, from xda developers site, from rootzwiki. Or use the new liberty toolbox to find a ton of easy links. Install the .apks. Use the theme Chooser to pick one. Then reboot for full theming. Simple!

Wow..it is just to easy :)

Sent from my liquidated Dx. Just flying along.