PDA

View Full Version : [ROM] LeX2 v1

Ryman222
07-21-2011, 10:31 PM
Idk if any DX2 owners can see what I'm seeing in ROM Manager. I'm running Justice v0.1 and when I flash recovery and choose Droid X (2nd-Init) then go into the download rom tab. And drew Garen has a rom for the DX2 in it. So just a heads up to the X2 owners

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

cory46
07-21-2011, 10:35 PM
When did the droid x 2nd init start working for the x2? Is this what juhde was talking about earlier?

Edit: read that wrong. But doesn't Rom manager determine roms by device ?

Edit numero dos :) saw it is there o have confused myself I'll move along now haha

popcenator
07-21-2011, 10:53 PM
When did the droid x 2nd init start working for the x2? Is this what juhde was talking about earlier?

Edit numero dos :) saw it is there o have confused myself I'll move along now haha

Haha..you crack me up.

cory46
07-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Haha pop my mind just felt like a cat chasing a laser pointer

firefighterguy
07-21-2011, 11:09 PM

I AM THE KING OF THE SELF-EDIT! Lmao! Hahahahahaha

"King of the 'Self-Edit'"

cory46
07-21-2011, 11:10 PM
I AM THE KING OF THE SELF-EDIT! Lmao! Hahahahahaha

Haha I actually had your signature flash in my head on my second edit

Ryman222
07-21-2011, 11:16 PM
Yea ROM Manager goes by device that's why I found it odd that it was under Droid X (2nd-Init) and nothing I know of has been released through X2 using 2nd-Init just yet

Wulf
07-21-2011, 11:17 PM
Idk if any DX2 owners can see what I'm seeing in ROM Manager. I'm running Justice v0.1 and when I flash recovery and choose Droid X (2nd-Init) then go into the download rom tab. And drew Garen has a rom for the DX2 in it. So just a heads up to the X2 owners

Uh oh. You said Drew Garen, that name has been known to close threads faster than a seamstress haha

Ryman222
07-21-2011, 11:19 PM
Uh oh. You said Drew Garen, that name has been known to close threads faster than a seamstress haha

XD u got that right.

cory46
07-21-2011, 11:24 PM
Haha seamstress that's funny. I only knew of one DX2 rom http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x2-roms/32579-rom-dx2-minimalx.html

Till this one

Ryman222
07-21-2011, 11:27 PM
Here's a screenie from my ROM Manager

Ryman222
07-21-2011, 11:37 PM
And another

juhde
07-21-2011, 11:42 PM
If you squint your eyes up and go cross eyed, that DG logo actually looks like it spells kang, allegedly.

See mods I'm not flaming cause I said allegedly :-)

Sent from my DROID X2

Ryman222
07-22-2011, 03:16 PM
False Alarm I guess
"@drewgaren: LeX2 in Rom Manager was just an Experimental DX2 Rom. Pay no attention to this it should not be posted."

Wulf
07-22-2011, 03:58 PM
False Alarm I guess
"@drewgaren: LeX2 in Rom Manager was just an Experimental DX2 Rom. Pay no attention to this it should not be posted."

You said DG again, I see the needle coming to close this thread up lol.

firefighterguy
07-22-2011, 11:37 PM
You said DG again, I see the needle coming to close this thread up lol.

Just as long as the seamstress doesn't close up my fly. Brb...I gotta go to the bathroom...BAAAD....

Ihatepullups
08-04-2011, 11:51 AM
So I'm completely confused now. If we want to use ROM manager to download or install those (seemingly) non-existent ROMs, we should be using the droid x (2nd init) option? Huh?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums

fnmetal
08-04-2011, 12:15 PM
So I'm completely confused now. If we want to use ROM manager to download or install those (seemingly) non-existent ROMs, we should be using the droid x (2nd init) option? Huh?Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X ForumsThere's no 2nd init roms currently for the x2, make sure anything you flash is for the dx2, that rom showing up in rom manager was an error of some kind..

xerotix
08-16-2011, 11:42 AM
No, this is WRONG!!! the 2nt int for the DX is for the DX...it doesn't work for anything else. The rom manager realizes the phone is motorola but will let you choose because DX2 isn't in rom manager until Koush decides to support it or finds a way to get it working for DX2. I'm not trying to rain on anyones parade, i am just thinking hopefully no one bricks their phone trying to use the DX roms and rom manager for the DX2.

BBEvolution
08-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Does anyone know why he wont support the X2? Had I known this was the case I never would have purchased his useless apps, was just preparing for eventual ROMS!! Guess a little deception goes a long way, he should have told the X2 community that he did not plan on supporting the device and that his Apps should not be purchased by X2 owners!!!!!!!!!!!! Just my Opinion, Sorry this rubs me the wrong way!!!!!!!

cory46
08-16-2011, 09:22 PM
Does anyone know why he wont support the X2? Had I known this was the case I never would have purchased his useless apps, was just preparing for eventual ROMS!! Guess a little deception goes a long way, he should have told the X2 community that he did not plan on supporting the device and that his Apps should not be purchased by X2 owners!!!!!!!!!!!! Just my Opinion, Sorry this rubs me the wrong way!!!!!!!

Who's app are you talking about? And furthermore if your talking about rom manager not supporting the x2 well that would be the fault of people not making roms not the developer of rom manager. Rom manager never said buy this app and we'll support your device. There was no deception involved by rom manager developer.

xerotix
08-16-2011, 11:49 PM
Certain devs only support certain phones...you cant blame koush for your lack of research on what you were interested in purchasing. you should have downloaded the free version to see if it was even supported...maybe? Thats what most free versions are there for from what i understand. Check next time is my suggestion.