PDA

View Full Version : SwiftKey X (today's free Amazon app) on Liquid?

onlyred
07-21-2011, 06:15 PM
I can't seem to get this running.. anyone else having problems with it? I have it all installed, set the settings, go longpress in the text input and it doesn't show me SK as a keyboard option.. Meanwhile Flex T9 installed and runs just fine.

BHuber09
07-21-2011, 06:35 PM
Go to settings and keyboard and make sure you enable it and then try the input method.

FreeMyMoto!!!

onlyred
07-21-2011, 06:43 PM
Thank you for answering, but that is what I meant when I said I set the settings - it's enabled, it just doesn't show up in my input options menu once I longpress in the text box. I'd love to hear if it's working for anyone on Liquid or if I've got something wrong with my install.

DiabloKing
07-21-2011, 06:49 PM
Thank you for answering, but that is what I meant when I said I set the settings - it's enabled, it just doesn't show up in my input options menu once I longpress in the text box. I'd love to hear if it's working for anyone on Liquid or if I've got something wrong with my install.

Have you tried reinstalling?

Swyped from my Droid X2

ben
07-21-2011, 06:54 PM
I am running liquid and just did the normal setup and its working great for me. Have you tried wiping the phones cache? Or uninstalling a previous version (beta etc.)?

onlyred
07-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Ok thanks y'all.. looks like I needed to reboot my phone LOL.. kinda surprising, but it worked and now I have SK.. thanks again for your help!