PDA

View Full Version : Broodcomb 5

Artisticsoul79
07-18-2011, 11:24 PM
I have been on this ROM since last night and I highly recommend it.. I've not come across any major issues and the battery life is pretty awesome. ApexRC2 has good battery life and AOSPLiberty was below average, IMO.

Don't be afraid to give it a try!

Sent from my Broodcomb using Droid X Forums

akeezy
07-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Plus one to the above.

Broodcomb 2 is the best rom I've ever used. All the broodcombs since just didn't feel as good to me. This one included but they are fantastic roms

Artisticsoul79
07-20-2011, 11:54 PM
Give it a shot, this is the best rom by far.. I've been able to go 17 hours without charging my phone.. That's more than I can say about most other roms.

Sent from my Broodcomb using Droid X Forums

jloya
07-26-2011, 03:44 PM
with fab, cvpcs, and the miui team ive always been hesitant towards drew garen...

chuck54
08-18-2011, 09:51 PM
If this is a 2nd init 2.3.5 rom hook me up a link if you can

Sent from my DROIDX running liquid 2.6 while my Chevy (ssx) is broke..... boohoo

3rotorRX8
08-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Here's the thing, if you go to his websight and look at his roms it shows him giving props to ppl like Fab and Rummy, but yes crispy was a bit for bit copy of apex as lexlight is of rubix. He gives proper credit most of the time and that's the problem cuz its not all the time.

Sent from my DROIDX

3rotorRX8
08-21-2011, 05:31 PM
Also idk if genesiss is a copy of siuj (I think that's the one) rom or the other way around

Sent from my DROIDX

BHuber09
08-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Shuji is a group of well known devs so I assume its genesiss is a copy of it

FreeMyMoto!!!

akeezy
08-21-2011, 07:31 PM
Im pretty sure genesis came first. Plus they are both very different roms

TideFan22
08-21-2011, 07:53 PM
I like drew garens roms, especially broodcomb, who cares about all that other crap

From my newly updated Simply Stunning X

drjimbeam
08-22-2011, 10:35 AM
Boy i sure hope ur not calling me an idiot, someone better lock this one up before I get band if that's the case

Sent from my DROIDX

No you didn't do any hating, you made sense, although I wouldn't have used the word stolen.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

xjeepguy
08-22-2011, 10:59 AM
Honestly, I flash any rom I like, and dont care about the backstory. I dont care if they guy kicks puppies and steals from crippled children. I just like well written roms, regardless of who wrote them.

With that said, I respect Devs, and appreciate what they do for us. I just avoid the drama.

3rotorRX8
08-22-2011, 11:25 AM
borrdcomb 5 Credits: TBH Koush Jrummy Imoseyon P3 Juiced GingerHoneycomb Theme Fab .....oh wait apex rc3, first. 604 rom!! Drew doesn't have a 604 rom out yet

GENESIS 1.0

The ultimate simplistic, yet elegant and fully featured blurry rom from DrewGaren. This is just the beginning of the Genesis, future versions will be much more enhanced!

Change Log: Imoseyon Tweaks Sensei Tweaks Ad Blockers Roottools (credit jrummy) Rom Toolbox (credit jrummy) Custom Framework and Theme Tons of Ringtones and Notifications AOSP apps and Some Moto Apps Launchers: Sony Ericsson Home or LauncherPro Plenty of Wallpapers Milestone Overclocker AppWidgetPicker and much more...

Credits: TBH, Jrummy
Sent from my DROIDX

HarleyDude
08-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Folks
I'd like to remind everyone this is a discussion of the Broodcomb ROM. It is not a discussion on the relative merits of the dev, nor will it degenerate into a flaming abyss. Please keep the discussion on topic and respectful of other members.
I have deleted numerous posts related to the flaming, or re-quotes. I did not have time to read them all, and I sincerely apologize if I deleted a post in error.

Staff made a request yesterday, now may be a good time to check it out All Members - please read and help! (http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-general-discussion/35229-all-members-please-read-help.html)

HarleyDude
08-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Again, this is a discussion of the ROM, flaming of users or the dev is not permitted. Read the "Guidelines of Conduct" (http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/new-member-introductions-site-assistance/13625-guidelines-conduct-droidxforums-com.html) again, specifically
3. Personal attacks (Flaming, Name Calling) on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously.