PDA

View Full Version : GB .596 SBF to froyo??

spmdroidx
07-17-2011, 03:01 PM
I just tried to SBF to froyo using my linux computer, and when its done I still see the liberty boot animation and it keeps bootlooping. I have sbf'ed from this computer before using the same file with no problem at all what so ever. I do not know the issue and what is causing it if someone could help!! thanks

C Dippa
07-17-2011, 03:04 PM
Do a factory reset...should solve the bootloop. Instructions here if you need...http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-sbf/14548-bootloop-after-flashing-sbf-file.html

fnmetal
07-17-2011, 03:04 PM
I just tried to SBF to froyo using my linux computer, and when its done I still see the liberty boot animation and it keeps bootlooping. I have sbf'ed from this computer before using the same file with no problem at all what so ever. I do not know the issue and what is causing it if someone could help!! thanksBoot the phone into recovery, pull the battery, put it back in, hold power+home as it boots, hit search key when you see Droid icon, select wipe data/factory reset, camera buttons selects, up down volume buttons navigate the menu.. reboot.

spmdroidx
07-17-2011, 03:11 PM
Okay just did that, it seems to be working.. will find out