PDA

View Full Version : LiquidX GB section?

Halfie
07-15-2011, 12:26 PM
Seeing as how LiquidGB for the Droid X just recently got released and that Liquid roms have been major roms in the android community, can devs create a LiquidGB section for people to post bugs in and to share their experiences?

Sent from my Droid X using Droid X Forums

brandonfish
07-15-2011, 12:50 PM
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/gingerbread-roms/32224-liquid-gb-2-3-droid-x-released.html

kradebaugh
07-15-2011, 01:45 PM
I think he meant it's own subform like the other roms have

Bkdodger
07-15-2011, 01:50 PM
I believe that is correct ..and we will run it by the higher authorities ..haha

Sent from elGato's X..
My X changes daily..

popcenator
07-15-2011, 01:56 PM
I see no reason why it wouldn't get a subforum.

Jersey
07-15-2011, 02:13 PM
So is it official android clock isn't working on liquid?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

brandonfish
07-15-2011, 03:55 PM

It's working for me

Wrapped
07-15-2011, 04:10 PM
It's working for me

+1. Phone is working super smooth!

Jersey
07-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Glad to hear

Sean Wristen
07-15-2011, 07:42 PM
Just came back from Justice, I must say I have loved liberty, but Liquid is much smoother faster,more stable. I think Liquid is the best rom out there.

Wrapped
07-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Just came back from Justice, I must say I have loved liberty, but Liquid is much smoother faster,more stable. I think Liquid is the best rom out there.

Totally agree. I'm assuming Justice will get better with coming updates, but liquid is it for me right now.

Halfie
07-15-2011, 11:26 PM

People say it works after having used Quickclock once to load the module. Its convenient if you have it but not if you don't seeing as how Quickclock is a paid app...

Halfie
07-15-2011, 11:27 PM
I just saw Liquid got its own section. Let the Bug threads begin! Or not, seeing as how the Rom is running very smoothly.

mfinchv1
07-16-2011, 03:17 AM
where do I download liquid roms?? I have liberty toolbox pro....they in there??

mfinchv1
07-16-2011, 03:21 AM
lookin like rom manager...clockwork program...

Bkdodger
07-16-2011, 04:11 AM
where do I download liquid roms?? I have liberty toolbox pro....they in there??

Liberty toolbox is for the Justice rom ...link to Liquid is second post on this thread..

Sent from elGato's X..
My X changes daily..

aramiscrimson
07-16-2011, 05:37 AM
Loving liquid. My new Rom of the week. Been impressed with how smooth its running...not a single fc just running....nice work

Sent from my Droid X using Tapatalk

Valle
07-21-2011, 01:51 AM
It's sad when it takes a custom ROM to make my phone run smooth. I just got my 6th, that's right, 6th DroidX in the last 7 months. Right out of the box the phone froze up, by the time i got home from work the battery was all but gone. Everytime i put the phone on the home dock it froze lol. I had to take my wifes battery out of her X, put it in my new one, root it and put Liquid on a fresh froyo. My phone now runs super smooth, works fine on the dock and is super fast.

Certified "like new" my ass. I would have rooted and ROMed my phone regardless of how the phone performed, but these last few have been so poor i almost couldn't run them without a custom ROM.

mfinchv1
07-21-2011, 07:06 PM
how do u get blur camera app on liquid??

HYT1993
07-21-2011, 08:01 PM
man i just switched over from justice today and let me tell you this rom work great with a couple of flaws but it wasnt a deal breaker. ill test the phone for the rest of the night to see if any other problems but the only thing wrong with it so far is gps.

scarabshell
07-25-2011, 07:58 PM
It's sad when it takes a custom ROM to make my phone run smooth. I just got my 6th, that's right, 6th DroidX in the last 7 months. Right out of the box the phone froze up, by the time i got home from work the battery was all but gone. Everytime i put the phone on the home dock it froze lol. I had to take my wifes battery out of her X, put it in my new one, root it and put Liquid on a fresh froyo. My phone now runs super smooth, works fine on the dock and is super fast.

Certified "like new" my ass. I would have rooted and ROMed my phone regardless of how the phone performed, but these last few have been so poor i almost couldn't run them without a custom ROM.

Yea agreed, I'm on my fifth " like new" and each one has some crazy issue, even after their so called 100 point inspection, but liquid definitely makes it at least tolerable.