PDA

View Full Version : 3G data problems

JRJONESD
07-15-2011, 08:40 AM
After I sbf'd using the 1KDS method my phones radio didn't revert back to the. 07 version. I was having isssues with 3g at my house on Apex RC2 and CM7 is the same. Seems like it can't get a data connection sometimes and it takes a reboot to get it back. If I flashed the. 07 radio, do u think that would fix it? If so does anyone have a link?

Edit: Could very well be the area I live in to. My house is kinda in the sticks. Just never noticed it before Apex and now CM7

pheonix991
07-16-2011, 04:42 AM
Call verizon, have them reset your data profile. Lots of people are having this issue in the general GB section.

fezrock
07-16-2011, 05:03 AM
*228 option 2 is always the first and simplest thing to try. Never hurts.

JRJONESD
07-16-2011, 06:03 AM
Already tried *228 and didn't really change anything. I think I'll try calling Verizon tomorrow

JRJONESD
07-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Well the girl at Verizon was super nice. But told me resetting the data profile wouldn't help much. She said there's gonna be a new update soon to fix the issues including a new radio. So this is what I'm thinking. Sbf to gingerbread to get the new update. After I get that and the new radio sbf back to froyo and hope the new radio sticks like the .12 radio did. Then hope CM7 will work fine with that radio... lol.Sound like a plan?