PDA

View Full Version : 1% Increments Problem

mekdidthat216
07-13-2011, 09:54 AM
For some reason the 1% increments never show up on my CM7. I flashed the first zip (when I had Nightly24), the zip post Nightly 25, and even the new all in one fix. With each one I did not get the 1% increments on the notification bar. I am currently on nightly 28.
Has anyone else had this issue? How do I solve it?

zoe
07-13-2011, 10:17 AM
have you gone and enabled the batt % at cm settings -> interface -> status bar tweaks

if you have it could be your theme

something, anything else.. :)

Sphinx8751
07-13-2011, 08:51 PM
I have the same problem. I don't know if it has something to do with the theme or not. When I go to status bar tweaks I only get the 10% battery level.

mekdidthat216
07-13-2011, 09:48 PM
I am an idiot. 1% battery on deck! Thanks alot.

zoe
07-13-2011, 09:58 PM
idk you enough to deny or verify the idiot claim... I'll just go with normal...

it would be helpful to others if you posted what the solution that worked for you was though...

mekdidthat216
07-13-2011, 11:02 PM
i followed what zoe said to do in the first post in this thread.
P.S. The only other problem I'm having with this rom is the battery getting very hot from time to time with no activity (screen off, no widgets running). The hot phone drains the battery to the point that the whole thing dies in under 2 hours. This happens over 3g and 1x. Are there any settings that could prevent this? Should i change the radio from .07 to .12?

zoe
07-13-2011, 11:19 PM
if the phone is looking for a connection and can't find one then even being idle it can start getting hot as it runs the proc harder trying to establish one

idk if updating the radio would help, but i updated mine to .12 & have no consequences doing so. i use wifi alot as i get almost zero cell reception in my canyon home, and as such my phone isn't looking for a tower to connect to...

it may be just part of the next step to a solution for you

mekdidthat216
07-14-2011, 10:28 PM
if the phone is looking for a connection and can't find one then even being idle it can start getting hot as it runs the proc harder trying to establish one

idk if updating the radio would help, but i updated mine to .12 & have no consequences doing so. i use wifi alot as i get almost zero cell reception in my canyon home, and as such my phone isn't looking for a tower to connect to...

it may be just part of the next step to a solution for you

OMFG THIS CHANGED THE GAME!!! NO MORE HOT BATTERY!!!! so far.... we'll see if it holds