PDA

View Full Version : Darkslide Gb

3rotorRX8
07-13-2011, 08:16 AM
Anyone else kind of let down or disappointed with this one?
Looks like very lightly themed 596 and that's it. With all the hype I guess I figured it would be way more than a keyboard, pull down and notification bar theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Shaun
07-13-2011, 12:09 PM
Anyone else kind of let down or disappointed with this one?
Looks like very lightly themed 596 and that's it. With all the hype I guess I figured it would be way more than a keyboard, pull down and notification bar theme.

Yes, I was dissapointed too when I first tried it! I didn't get the hype about this rom. It even says that it was debloated, however most of the bloat is still there.. I would rather use deodexed .596 than use DSX.. Now that I found SSX, I stopped looking at other roms!

3rotorRX8
07-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Yea I know, 4.2 was sweet and one of my favorite froyo roms. Idk what he was thinking when he made this.
Ssx rocks, but im taken a brake from it for a bit.

LiveToPonder
07-13-2011, 12:29 PM
I am running it now, but agree it was way way too plain. It performs better than .596 DeOdex which I was happy with, but actually have not 1 but 2 themes running on it plus new booticon/animation and trans slidelock zip

3rotorRX8
07-13-2011, 12:33 PM
Please don't get me wrong, its a smooth stable rom. Its just stock TBH 596 with a slight theme. Maybe a tweak here n there but I didn't look at the build props.
Just very let down is all.

LiveToPonder
07-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Please don't get me wrong, its a smooth stable rom. Its just stock TBH 596 with a slight theme. Maybe a tweak here n there but I didn't look at the build props.
Just very let down is all.

LOL, thee is no way I am not on SSX when the next release drops...

3rotorRX8
07-13-2011, 12:40 PM
When what drops?? SSX?

LiveToPonder
07-13-2011, 12:44 PM
When what drops?? SSX?

Yeh chevy says new SSX release is almost done, and with 1% batt along with some other changes...

3rotorRX8
07-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Yeh chevy says new SSX release is almost done, and with 1% batt along with some other changes...

Sweet!!!! Ill be back on that fo sho

as_daylight_dies
07-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Everyone always says SSX is the best... Why oh why do all the BLUR roms suck... I just want AOSP with HDMI....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Droid Diggler
07-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Everyone always says SSX is the best... Why oh why do all the BLUR roms suck... I just want AOSP with HDMI....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'm loving Cm7. Hdmi is my only gripe. If someone could get it working I would be so happy. I got a good backup of Apex 1.4 that I flash when I want to watch netflix on the big screen. So it's not that bad. I just wish it worked on Cm7 or ssx so I wouldn't have to jump back and forth.

as_daylight_dies
07-13-2011, 06:23 PM
I'm loving Cm7. Hdmi is my only gripe. If someone could get it working I would be so happy. I got a good backup of Apex 1.4 that I flash when I want to watch netflix on the big screen. So it's not that bad. I just wish it worked on Cm7 or ssx so I wouldn't have to jump back and forth.

Yeah ditto... Built from source HDMI Driver?

~Sent from my Droid X running AOSP Liberty v0.8 wearing OrangeX