PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at google logo

JRJONESD
07-07-2011, 07:33 PM
So, I was thinking of flashing a new theme on apex rc2. Reflashed the rom without a data wipe(just wiped cache). Now the phone wont get past the google logo. Any ideas on what happened? Cant get into clockwork either. Or stock recovery...lol. Any way to get into clockwork that Im not aware of from a power off state. I can get in bootloader mode and sbf if needed. Just trying an easier fix first

dschwartz0815
07-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Turn the phone off
Plug into wall charger
Let the charge screen boot up
Then turn on, should load to recovery

If not then SBF may be needed.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

JRJONESD
07-07-2011, 07:55 PM
The charge screen doesn't come up. When I plug in the wall charger the Google logo comes up.

dschwartz0815
07-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Yeah man not what your guba wana hear but I was stuck like this too. I had to SBF but luckily I had backups of everything so I was ok but yeah SBF is your next goal

strogonowski
07-07-2011, 08:26 PM
So, I was thinking of flashing a new theme on apex rc2. Reflashed the rom without a data wipe(just wiped cache). Now the phone wont get past the google logo. Any ideas on what happened? Cant get into clockwork either. Or stock recovery...lol. Any way to get into clockwork that Im not aware of from a power off state. I can get in bootloader mode and sbf if needed. Just trying an easier fix first

Had exactly same issue. Was able to reload after taking battery out for about 30 seconds, it should boot into clockwork.

JRJONESD
07-11-2011, 01:39 AM
Tried that too. Couldn't get anything to work. Sbf'd and giving CM7 a try now