PDA

View Full Version : Themes being...weird?

burrier
07-07-2011, 04:21 AM
I'm trying to apply the cyanbreadX theme from the cm7 themes thread, and it's only half working. I hate the stock theme of this ROM, which is causing me to not even wana use it haha. May be shallow, but it's just an ugly theme to me (sorry, chevy). When I say half working it's literally half working. Phone/Dialer is stock theme, yet battery, 3g icons are cyan. various other things like that. any help greatly appreciated

MICHO
07-07-2011, 04:58 AM
2 things .
If you didn't do your wipes before install. then the the themes are probably not gonna stick.
If you haven't rebooted yet then the theme isn't going to take fully till you do so.

sent from the Chevy side.

ChevyNo1
07-07-2011, 11:02 AM
No worries, everyone has a different idea of what looks good! Next version I will also have the stock look. Try what Micho has suggested and get back to me ...

burrier
07-07-2011, 01:34 PM
stock look would be wonderful! sorry man, it's a well put together theme just not appealing to my eyes haha. i did wipe everything before installation, and i do know i must reboot after theme choosing it still wouldn't take. :/

ChevyNo1
07-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Well, that is definitely odd - the ONLY people that had this issue were those that did not do a full wipe (data AND cache)

HarleyDude
07-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Have you tried clearing your dalvik cache, if not try that. Otherwise another data wipe or even another SBF and re-install may be in your future

Shaun
07-07-2011, 03:39 PM
I actually like the stock theme better than most others that are out there right now. I tried the Blue STeel, which I thought I would love, and ended up coming back to the stock theme. I just customized the color and font to my liking and now I'm happy!

burrier
07-08-2011, 01:47 AM
Well, that is definitely odd - the ONLY people that had this issue were those that did not do a full wipe (data AND cache)

i did wipe data/cache/dalvik it's a general rule for me when flashing a rom. maybe i will just try a full on clean install from an SBF i dono :/