PDA

View Full Version : Droid x can't talk on the phone?

littlebigarm
07-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Just started happening to me. When i get a phone call or try to make one I can here the other person but they can't here me. Running android 2.3.3 on .596 not rooted or anything. Wondering if anybody is having the same problem and might know how to fix. Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

rustnroll
07-03-2011, 11:35 PM
That's very bizarre. I guess the first thing should be is to check you don't have the mute button switched on lol. And hopefully you don't have headphones on while making a call. Were you able to make calls at one point or another?

Libertated Droid X

TORBOMIKE
07-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Try putting them on speaker phone, this will use a different microphone, if it works on speaker phone than your main microphone is faulty:(

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums

littlebigarm
07-04-2011, 01:39 AM
Yeah the speaker phone portion worked and the regular mic worked at one point but I guess not anymore.

Clickstreams
07-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Did you try turning off the bluetooth? It may be connecting to a nearby device.

pelayo1
07-12-2011, 01:14 AM
I still have that problem. I've had my x replaced twice within two weeks. Verizon will replace your x. And they are coming out with a new update. I talked customer service and that's what he said about the update that going to come out to fix the bugs associated with gingerbread.