PDA

View Full Version : Whats the ETF for Verizon?

DroidXDoes
07-01-2011, 09:28 PM
How much would to cancel a 2 year contract with 4 lines on it?

If it matters, only 1 is a smartphone.

Leach19m
07-01-2011, 09:31 PM
I know when i signed my contract it was $350 with $10 dropping off every month for that Droid x. So it would depend on how much time is left on your contract

Loving me some CM4DX

macpro88
07-01-2011, 09:53 PM
I am pretty sure there would be an ETF for EACH line, and no, it won't matter what phone is on the line, the ETF is for cancelling the service, they don't care about the phones. And with 4 lines, well that's 350$ times 4 lines.... well you do the math....

stewie griffin
07-04-2011, 06:58 AM
As leach and mac said, there's and etf on each line. Depending on when the contract for the smartphone was signed, it could've been $175 still, but more than likely for the DROIDX it was upped to $350. Some "feature" phones as well may be the higher etf as well. Your cheaper phones are probably gonna have the $175 etf. If you still have your original agreements for each line, the etf should be stated there. Or you could log into your vzw acct and find the info there

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

stewie griffin
07-04-2011, 07:06 AM
"You may terminate service for any reason within 14 days of activation. If you purchased a wireless device at a promotional price at the time of activation, you must return it within the device return period to avoid being assessed an Early Termination Fee of $175, or $350 if you purchased an Advanced Device. You will remain responsible for your Activation Fee unless you terminate service within three days of activation. You will also be responsible for all applicable usage fees, prorated access charges, taxes, surcharges or other charges that accrued to your account through the termination date. If you paid a security deposit, it may take between 30 and 60 days to process the return of your security deposit. The charges for any service used on the account before the service termination date may be applied against your security deposit.

If you cancel your service after the 14-day period, but prior to the expiration of your minimum term, you will be responsible for all of the above-mentioned charges, including an Early Termination Fee.

If you return your merchandise, even by mistake, after the return period, you will not receive a refund and the merchandise you returned will not be returned to you."

Above was quoted from zvw's website after googling - verizons early termination fees

Leach19m
07-04-2011, 05:08 PM
If you return your merchandise, even by mistake, after the return period, you will not receive a refund and the merchandise you returned will not be returned to you."

Above was quoted from zvw's website after googling - verizons early termination fees

haha thats some bs. If you send it in when you dont' have to, nannanannapoopoo, we keeping it anyways, sucka! And youre not getting a penny for it, neither. Bwahaha!

stewie griffin
07-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Almost doesn't pay to be straightforward and honest lol

DroidXDoes
07-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Id rather pay VZ's high prices than leave for $875...

I guess you get what you pay for with there coverage!!