PDA

View Full Version : Droid X Dock Sound?

Sefirosu
06-30-2011, 07:57 AM
Hey everyone. When I tried out Liberty, there was an option to have the phone make a sound when you put it in a desk/car dock. It's still on after I did an SBF. Any idea of how to shut this off? I must be blind because I'm not seeing it in sound settings. Anyone have advice or am I going to have to go back to Liberty, shut it off, sbf, and restore?

Snipples007
06-30-2011, 07:59 AM
I assume you wiped cache + data after the sbf?

Chevy SSX 2.0, standing arrow straight. Like a rock, charging from the gate.

Sefirosu
06-30-2011, 11:28 AM
Yes. It's the only way to get past the boot loops after an sbf.

androidcore
06-30-2011, 11:35 AM
Liberty is known to change "things" permanently, like boot animations. Flashing to a old or new rom even after a cache and data still show the changes you made in liberty.

I would go back to liberty. Remove those sound settings. Wipe cache and data again and flash the new rom. You sound settings should be back to normal. Or at least what ever you listed it in liberty as. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sefirosu
06-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Liberty is known to change "things" permanently, like boot animations. Flashing to a old or new rom even after a cache and data still show the changes you made in liberty.

I would go back to liberty. Remove those sound settings. Wipe cache and data again and flash the new rom. You sound settings should be back to normal. Or at least what ever you listed it in liberty as. Lol

Ahh. So after I wipe. I just download .596 stock rooted and restore a backup that i'll make today?

androidcore
06-30-2011, 08:12 PM
Yep. Should be fine. I would, just in case, totally redo the gingy rom instead of using a backup. It might carry over somepeople old liberty settings.

Are you using P3droid's rooted 596 gingerbread 2.3.3? ?? I used that and it totally removed anything liberty 1.5 and 2.0.1 ever did. Lol

Sefirosu
07-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Yep. Should be fine. I would, just in case, totally redo the gingy rom instead of using a backup. It might carry over somepeople old liberty settings.

Are you using P3droid's rooted 596 gingerbread 2.3.3? ?? I used that and it totally removed anything liberty 1.5 and 2.0.1 ever did. Lol

No I usually put 588 on then update to 596. Do you have a link to P3droid's link?

androidcore
09-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Sorry. Personal issues. Forgot about this thread. Lol. Sorry.

Alot has happened since this in july. Try rooted gingerbread 602 build. See my facebook page for notes on the steps. Androidcore611

Sent from my Rooted Stock Gingerbread 4.5.602 build DROID X using Tapatalk!!!

Sefirosu
09-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Oh man I am way past this. No worries.