PDA

View Full Version : Which governor is best?

3000gt mr
06-29-2011, 04:39 PM
I tried searching google and all android forums for the best most efficient one. I have mine set on ondemand for most profiles and performance when being charged for the fact that I plug my phone in anytime I need it for a high demand. my question is what is the best governor for normal everyday usage. Performance, ondamand, smartass, interactive, and conservative. Whats the most efficient? Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

scottpole
06-29-2011, 04:46 PM
One is really no better than the other because it all falls on what you favor. Battety life vs performance. On demand has a little of both. Im not sure about the smart ass governer.

Droid X 2.2 stock rooted

3rotorRX8
06-29-2011, 05:52 PM
I think interactive is the best for everyday. I only use conservative when screen is off. Performance locks the CPU wide open.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

dschwartz0815
06-29-2011, 06:56 PM
Interactive is good if your a web browser and texter. Ondemand is good if you use your phone alot in short bursts through out the day. Smart ass governer is a combo of performance and ondemand, it give the CPU little speed surges through out the day to prevent lag when you havent used your phone for a while

3000gt mr
06-30-2011, 12:07 AM
Thanks everyone. This was what I was looking for. any other feed back would be get also.

griz.droidx
07-01-2011, 05:24 PM
I have been wondering the same thing. I really liked how zombiestomped performed for me and it uses interactive or interactivex (are these one and the same, says interactivex on the ZS GB 595 description). So I've been using that with almost every rom. I think I'll try smartass once I get my battery life up to at least 24 hours.

Zog
07-02-2011, 11:52 PM
Anyone noticed higher temps when using any governor through jrummy occur app? Maybe its all in my Head lol

Gingercomb :: Liberty v8