PDA

View Full Version : Darkslide

richgangsta41
06-27-2011, 08:14 PM
I just put darkslide on my phone. Then I try to put the CRT tv animation. And it froze on the start up screen?? Why?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Wulf
06-27-2011, 09:11 PM
I just put darkslide on my phone. Then I try to put the CRT tv animation. And it froze on the start up screen?? Why?

Which darkside are you on and which crt did you use? If you are on GB Darkside there is no crt yet but will be included in the darkside theme. The framework for crt might not be from the same rom you are trying to use it on.

Ginger Man has just entered into the darkside.....

richgangsta41
06-27-2011, 09:33 PM
How do u get it on the theme?

Wulf
06-27-2011, 10:45 PM
How do u get it on the theme?

The darkside theme will drop soon. When it does, download it to sd card and go into clockwork and flash it wipe cache (not data) reboot and you'll have the theme in your phone. This is for gingerbread darkside X.

Freethinker
06-28-2011, 06:00 AM
I recently installed Darkslide then I installed the CRT animation and 10% battery icon from the site with no problem. The link indicates for Stock 596 GB but works for the Darkslide MOD as well.

Wulf
06-28-2011, 06:23 AM
I recently installed Darkslide then I installed the CRT animation and 10% battery icon from the site with no problem. The link indicates for Stock 596 GB but works for the Darkslide MOD as well.

It will work but you will lose some things like the fly in animations since its not from the darkside rom.

Wulf
06-28-2011, 06:26 AM
The theme is up for darkside. It has crt animation and invisible lockslider.
http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-x-themes/8222-theme-full-darkslide-x-theme-darkslide-x-only.html

richgangsta41
06-28-2011, 06:44 AM
It wont let me download it.?? It says download unsuccessful?

Wulf
06-28-2011, 06:56 AM
It wont let me download it.?? It says download unsuccessful?

Which browser are you using? Don't use stock, try dolphin.

Snipples007
06-28-2011, 07:06 AM
Which browser are you using? Don't use stock, try dolphin.

+1 for Dolphin.

Chevy SSX 2.0, standing arrow straight. Like a rock, charging from the gate.

richgangsta41
06-28-2011, 11:10 AM
Someone send me a link for CRT tv animation. For darkslide.

LiveToPonder
06-28-2011, 03:08 PM
@Wulf I flashed darkslide X booted setup and then went back into CW and flashed full darkslide theme. everything seems to be working, but I dont have CRT. I know I didnt clear partillon cache before flashing the theme, any ideas?

Wulf
06-28-2011, 03:15 PM
@Wulf I flashed darkslide X booted setup and then went back into CW and flashed full darkslide theme. everything seems to be working, but I dont have CRT. I know I didnt clear partillon cache before flashing the theme, any ideas?

Crt works for me. Did you check animations in settings? You could reflash theme wipe cache (not data) and it should work.

Check settings make sure all animations are set. And check spare parts and set animations to normal.

LiveToPonder
06-28-2011, 03:22 PM
Crt works for me. Did you check animations in settings? You could reflash theme wipe cache (not data) and it should work.

Check settings make sure all animations are set. And check spare parts and set animations to normal.

hell yeh Wulf, that did it man, awesomeness! this rom/theme are bang on so far man...

Wulf
06-28-2011, 03:24 PM
hell yeh Wulf, that did it man, awesomeness! this rom/theme are bang on so far man...

Great!!!! Glad you got it.

bdegs15
06-29-2011, 02:19 PM
Wulf this theme makes the rom complete! Great job

Wulf
06-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Wulf this theme makes the rom complete! Great job

Thanks, aim to please :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LiveToPonder
06-29-2011, 07:25 PM
Thanks, aim to please :)

Day 2 Wulf, and I am still cruising buddy, XJacobX is giving me a little launcher support as we speak, loving this theme man!

Wulf
06-29-2011, 07:40 PM
One launcher you can try is adw launcher ex. You could change the icon text to different colors in app drawer I changed it to green to go with the theme.

LiveToPonder
06-29-2011, 07:45 PM
One launcher you can try is adw launcher ex. You could change the icon text to different colors in app drawer I changed it to green to go with the theme.

Great tip, TY

Bkdodger
06-29-2011, 07:53 PM
ADW EX my favorite LOL. Overlapping Widgets and you can use LPP icons as well. ..

Sent from elGato's X..
My X changes daily..

LiveToPonder
06-29-2011, 07:54 PM
ADW EX my favorite LOL. Overlapping Widgets and you can use LPP icons as well. ..

Sent from elGato's X..
My X changes daily..

Brother Im learning real fast it needs to be ADW EX, LPP and Home Switcher for me...sigh i got some work to do;-)

Wulf
06-29-2011, 08:01 PM

Sent from elGato's X..
My X changes daily..

+1 adw has always been my choice of launchers, swipe up or down to show previews or hide status bar. So many options.

Bkdodger
06-29-2011, 08:03 PM
Yup can't go wrong bro..lots of options...

Sent from elGato's X..
My X changes daily..

bdegs15
06-30-2011, 03:29 PM
I'm pretty new with the whole metamorph thing , is there a way I can change my battery icon for DS I like the speedometer gauge

Wulf
06-30-2011, 04:52 PM
I'm pretty new with the whole metamorph thing , is there a way I can change my battery icon for DS I like the speedometer gauge

You could use metamorph to do it but best if you have a zip from darkside framework. You could also use ninjamorph to just swap out the icons with the ones you want. Takes some practice and if you go either route be sure to make a backup before you start.

LiveToPonder
07-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Hey Wulf im on DSlide theme on Dslide X, loving it still but wondering, anyway I can score black text entry backgrounds like i had on bluebbread?? Typing green on black, its so Matrixy id love it! Also to your knowledge, has anyone made a transparent green gmail app yet? the blue one was awesome, just thoughts still loving this rom

Wulf
07-02-2011, 02:45 AM
Hey Wulf im on DSlide theme on Dslide X, loving it still but wondering, anyway I can score black text entry backgrounds like i had on bluebbread?? Typing green on black, its so Matrixy id love it! Also to your knowledge, has anyone made a transparent green gmail app yet? the blue one was awesome, just thoughts still loving this rom

Sorry, been busy, you talking about the text field that is usually white? Your asking if I could make it dark correct?

LiveToPonder
07-02-2011, 07:37 AM
Sorry, been busy, you talking about the text field that is usually white? Your asking if I could make it dark correct?

Yeh man totally, this theme is sweeter than sweet, just hoping for black backgrounds to type on, get old school DOS look on...;)

Wulf
07-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Yeh man totally, this theme is sweeter than sweet, just hoping for black backgrounds to type on, get old school DOS look on...;)

Yeah, Ive been busy working on somethings, I havent tried doing that but if i get time ill look into it. Ive been working on my keyboard lately.

LiveToPonder
07-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Yeah, Ive been busy working on somethings, I havent tried doing that but if i get time ill look into it. Ive been working on my keyboard lately.

Mint Wulf! I cannot wait to rock that buddy, sssaaawwwweeettt

Wulf
07-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Mint Wulf! I cannot wait to rock that buddy, sssaaawwwweeettt

How about this?

bdegs15
07-02-2011, 04:14 PM
How about this?

That is bad ass!

LiveToPonder
07-02-2011, 05:48 PM
how about this?

that is so f--ing boss wulf, i love it man lllooovvveeee ittt

EDIT: so boss, im in agony for being this late with my reply! Ya done did it Wulfy, thats what I want...

Wulf
07-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Thanks, its part if a theme im putting together, just playing around seeing what I can do. Lol

LiveToPonder
07-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Keep us posted, so long as I can flash right over where i am now, im all in bud...DSlide X w/ DSlide theme

Wulf
07-04-2011, 01:23 PM
I put a little something together, what you think?

LiveToPonder
07-04-2011, 01:38 PM
I put a little something together, what you think?

Hooowwwwlllllllll, this is sweetness Wulf...

Wulf
07-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Hooowwwwlllllllll, this is sweetness Wulf...

Yeah, its one of the themes im doing I call it GreenRiver lol.

LiveToPonder
07-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Yeah, its one of the themes im doing I call it GreenRiver lol.

Keep me posted bud, looks great

Wulf
07-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Keep me posted bud, looks great

I've been testing for a few days and looks good, wanna play test dummy? Haha.

LiveToPonder
07-04-2011, 03:20 PM
I've been testing for a few days and looks good, wanna play test dummy? Haha.

LOL, i may be a little young for that, but it looks spot on, for what its worth im totally headache free for any work you or xjacobx have put in, always on point

Wulf
07-04-2011, 07:42 PM
LOL, i may be a little young for that, but it looks spot on, for what its worth im totally headache free for any work you or xjacobx have put in, always on point

Haha. It works on my phone with no issues, just haven't put it it for anyone to try lol. All good.

havensed
07-04-2011, 10:14 PM
One test dummy here, love that dark with the green. Will it work over Apex 2.0 rc2?

Apex 2.0 RC2, at my speed, blurless is amazing.

aramiscrimson
07-04-2011, 10:24 PM
I'll test it wulf that's sweet as hell

selcric
07-04-2011, 10:30 PM
I may be late to the greenriver part but I would flash into the darkside to try it out...love the theme from what I see...

Wulf
07-04-2011, 10:41 PM
One test dummy here, love that dark with the green. Will it work over Apex 2.0 rc2?

Apex 2.0 RC2, at my speed, blurless is amazing.

Its built from Darkslide which is blur based, apex is aosp and wont work.

aramiscrimson
07-04-2011, 10:50 PM
I have darkslide...I will be waiting for this theme to come out

Wulf
07-06-2011, 07:13 AM
GreenRiver theme is up.
http://www.DroidXForums.com/forum/droid-x-themes/31533-theme-darkslide-x-colored-river-themes-what-color-will-your-dsx-swim.html

Bkdodger
07-06-2011, 07:41 AM
Wulf as always making everyone happy here ..nice job. Wait till LTP sees the thread ..

Sent from elGato's X..
My X changes daily..

Wulf
07-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Wulf as always making everyone happy here ..nice job. Wait till LTP sees the thread ..

Sent from elGato's X..
My X changes daily..

Thanks, I try. LTP might enjoy it lol.

Wulf
07-06-2011, 11:23 PM
GreenRiver theme updated and BlueRiver theme is up.