PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Pokemon, and season?

DroidXSkywalker
06-26-2011, 12:28 AM
I love Pokemon so much that I'm curious to see which Pokemon people like best. I grew up with Pokemon and I've been collecting the cards since out came out in the USA in 1999, while I was in the 5th grade. My favorite pokemon is Pikachu, and my favorite seasons are the first one called Indigo League, Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battle, Sinnoh League Victors, and Black and White. I currently Tivo Black and White. I also play White Version on my NDSi sometimes. I know alot about Pokemon, as I've played the game for over 12 years and have seen every episode that's been aired. I love how team Rocket Galactic, and plasma get beat in Pokemon fights. My brother Daniel thinks I'm too old for the show, and he texted me one day saying that he didn't know I still watched it and that I'm too old for it, and I told him that you're never too old for Pokemon, and that I like it better than Disney. I am so good at Pokemon video games I could be a Pokemon master. I know their strengths and weaknesses, and if I, forget any of them, I'll use my X as a Pokedex. When I was younger I used to be able to sound just like Pikachu. Sometimes Daniel would ask if that was me or Pikachu talking.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

saul1991
06-26-2011, 12:34 AM
I love Pokemon so much that I'm curious to see which Pokemon people like best. I grew up with Pokemon and I've been collecting the cards since out came out in the USA in 1999, while I was in the 5th grade. My favorite pokemon is Pikachu, and my favorite seasons are the first one called Indigo League, Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battle, Sinnoh League Victors, and Black and White. I currently Tivo Black and White. I also play White Version on my NDSi sometimes. I know alot about Pokemon, as I've played the game for over 12 years and have seen every episode that's been aired. I love how team Rocket Galactic, and plasma get beat in Pokemon fights. My brother Daniel thinks I'm too old for the show, and he texted me one day saying that he didn't know I still watched it and that I'm too old for it, and I told him that you're never too old for Pokemon, and that I like it better than Disney. I am so good at Pokemon video games I could be a Pokemon master. I know their strengths and weaknesses, and if I, forget any of them, I'll use my X as a Pokedex. When I was younger I used to be able to sound just like Pikachu. Sometimes Daniel would ask if that was me or Pikachu talking.

The original season FTW

ashpdwinDX
06-28-2011, 11:44 PM
My favorite poke'mon has to be either Raichu or Rayquaza. Favorite series would have to be the original one..I remember buying all the VHS' i could find of them. Would be nice if they released it on DVD

DroidXSkywalker
07-06-2011, 05:16 PM
I love the Indigo League its my favorite too! It brings back so many memories! What does ftw stand for?

saul1991
07-07-2011, 02:22 AM
I love the Indigo League its my favorite too! It brings back so many memories! What does ftw stand for?

FTW= for the win

Edit: or if your guerrilla,rebel,anarchist, etc (use your imagination) the world used to express there anger against modern society lol

DroidXSkywalker
07-07-2011, 11:35 PM
I'm confused by your post, could you please explain it? I'm a very literal person. Thanks

Halfie
07-07-2011, 11:42 PM
He means "edited" the world.

DroidXSkywalker
07-07-2011, 11:42 PM
My favorite poke'mon has to be either Raichu or Rayquaza. Favorite series would have to be the original one..I remember buying all the VHS' i could find of them. Would be nice if they released it on DVD

I wanted to get all the vhs tapes as well, but we couldn't afford it. I also wanted to collect alot of the cards, but my parents wouldn't let me buy them, even with my own money. I had some of them though, and still do today. Once my dad threw them out, cuz he was mad, so I dug all of them out out the trash, so I could have them back. Pokemon is my other comfort. My 2 favorite things are my X and Pokemon, but X is number 1! Now that I'm older, my Mum doesn't care if I buy Pokemon cards as long as its with my own money, but my dad hates it when I do, so I buy them behind his back. My Mum and I were at the mall with a few family friends, and she asked what I bought, and I told her that I bought Pokemon cards and she said, "cool, did you get any good ones?" I said, "yep". She knows I love Pokemon. My brother still can't believe I still watch the tv show.

saul1991
07-08-2011, 12:49 AM
He means edited the world.

Lol I had that posted and got in trouble

Burncycle
07-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Never really watched the show, but I can remember alot of my lineup
On pokemon red and blue for the game boy. :) articuno, hypno, alakazam, kabutops, cloyster, garydos, muk, gengar. There are more favorites but I would have to think about it.

Halfie
07-08-2011, 10:56 AM
Lol I had that posted and got in trouble

Ha. Yea me too apparently. Learned my lesson.

saul1991
07-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Ha. Yea me too apparently. Learned my lesson.

+1

The Thrill
07-29-2011, 11:45 AM
The classics..... Mew!

kradebaugh
07-29-2011, 11:49 AM
The tv show has a TV-Y7 rating for a reason...

The Thrill
07-30-2011, 01:34 AM

Look at you... downer!!!

*Sent from The Thrill's X*

Jrod69
08-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Haha pokemon...wtf

DroidXSkywalker
08-07-2011, 12:13 AM
I don't understand what you mean by your comment.

Swyped on a compulsive dessert eating Droid X. Right now it loves Gingerbread, and its not the holiday season yet

Snow02
08-07-2011, 12:16 AM
I don't understand what you mean by your comment.

Swyped on a compulsive dessert eating Droid X. Right now it loves Gingerbread, and its not the holiday season yet

Yes you do.

DroidXSkywalker
08-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Never really watched the show, but I can remember alot of my lineup
On pokemon red and blue for the game boy. :) articuno, hypno, alakazam, kabutops, cloyster, garydos, muk, gengar. There are more favorites but I would have to think about it.

My lineup on Yellow Version (my fav Game Boy game) was Pikachu (my all time fav Pokemon), Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Articuno, and Golem. I used pokemon from different elements, so I could have a variety of moves and use all the HMs to help me get thru the game easier. I've beat the Pokemon League loads of times

DroidXSkywalker
08-07-2011, 12:22 AM
I don't play the video games anymore, as I sold my Game Boys and DS, so I just watch the show and collect the cards. I would much rather play video games on my Droid than a Game Boy or DS

DroidXSkywalker
08-08-2011, 12:47 AM
Haha pokemon...wtf
I'm kinda confused. What do you mean? I understand what "wtf", cuz I use it alot when I'm texting Daniel, my brother. But I don't understand the rest of your comment.

DroidXSkywalker
08-08-2011, 12:49 AM
Haha pokemon...wtf

And btw, that's a nice car you have in your photo. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of car is it? I am unable to drive, so I just ride the bus instead. It's because of my condition.

DroidXSkywalker
08-08-2011, 12:51 AM

DroidXSkywalker
08-08-2011, 12:51 AM

What does TV-Y7 mean?

DroidXSkywalker
08-08-2011, 12:53 AM
Yes you do.

Snow, are you teasing me again? It's ok if you are, but I often misinterpret jokes very easily.

Jrod69
08-08-2011, 01:34 AM
Hey man I think your talking to yourself

kradebaugh
08-08-2011, 08:25 AM
What does TV-Y7 mean?

Means its good for 7 year olds to watch.. Lol

DroidXSkywalker
08-09-2011, 12:04 AM
I'm not talking to myself at all. I'm serious.

DroidXSkywalker
08-09-2011, 12:05 AM
Means its good for 7 year olds to watch.. Lol

I see. I think Pokemon is good for the young and old.