PDA

View Full Version : Ford Fusion sync and droidx

Kathyg
06-24-2011, 09:59 AM
I have a 2011 Fusion w/Sync technology. A friend with a Droid2 is unable to hear/understand anything I say when using the bluetooth in my car with the sync. This is even worse at highway speeds, even with the AC fan off and all windows closed. Even when at home, the clarity from my phone sounds "fuzzy" to others. Several questions: What can I do about the sync? Is there any way to increase the volume of my bluetooth from the phone itself? Are there inherent issues with the DroidX as it pertains to voice clarity? Thank you. I am extremely dissatisfied and frustrated at this point.

ryanh6447
06-24-2011, 10:42 AM
my droid x works fine in my 2010 fusion with the sync. the only problem is you have to find where the speaker is and make sure you direct your speech toward the mic.

do you ever listen to music over bluetooth? if so how does it work?

Burncycle
06-24-2011, 01:14 PM
My droid x works perfectly with the sync on my 2010 f150. There have however been a few complaints on the mic with rain and wind noise as it is in the mirror and there was also a TSB for relocating the mic but I have not had that problem. Just take a look around or in the manual for the location of the mic. If all else fails you should take it to the dealer to see if they can sort it out.

I'm not sure if yours is the new sync but on mine there is no option for volume within the truck and changing it on the phone will not do anything :/
Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

The Thrill
07-30-2011, 12:07 AM
U got to love a Ford...

*Sent from The Thrill's X*