PDA

View Full Version : Holy crack! :O

kochoid
06-16-2011, 08:24 AM
I've only been on apex (rc2) for a couple of hours now, but I feel confident in saying that this rom f'n rules! Compared to gb liberty v0.8, apex boots in half the time, has a significantly better benchmark, and scrolls through graphically intensive lists (album art, for example) with ease. Me happy. This will keep me going untilled cm7 is ready--well, more ready. I wonder why I haven't tried apex before.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

macpro88
06-16-2011, 08:26 AM
Glad you like it! Apex has always been one of my more favorite ROM's. CM7 will blow you away when he gets all the bugs worked out. I'm on it now, and its amazing, a finished product will make this the best ROM ever!

skennelly
06-16-2011, 09:04 AM
You'll find that the battery life is better than excellent on apex as well.

smalltowngirl13
06-16-2011, 11:56 AM
Glad you like it! Apex has always been one of my more favorite ROM's. CM7 will blow you away when he gets all the bugs worked out. I'm on it now, and its amazing, a finished product will make this the best ROM ever!

+1....I was only on apex rc2 for a couple of days, but definitely was nice! Wish I would of tried it sooner was my fave rom on froyo...

CM7 Thu is amazing - apex on steroids...

~~ sent from my x~~

popcenator
06-16-2011, 12:21 PM
+1....I was only on apex rc2 for a couple of days, but definitely was nice! Wish I would of tried it sooner was my fave rom on froyo...

CM7 Thu is amazing - apex on steroids...

~~ sent from my x~~

Couldn't be more accurate. If Apex builds off of CMs base..my phone may just explode..

smalltowngirl13
06-16-2011, 12:48 PM
Couldn't be more accurate. If Apex builds off of CMs base..my phone may just explode..

Pop... slightly off topic but what theme ya using on cm? Have ya tried synergy?

~~ sent from my x~~

popcenator
06-16-2011, 12:55 PM
Not running a theme yet, I'm back on LPP and I'm not sure the themes are sticking, doesn't appear so anyways.

rlb
06-17-2011, 04:40 PM
I couldn't agree more. Just flashed RC2 a few hours ago (first time modding) and I couldn't be happier! This is smooth as butter, and being motoblur free is amazing. Big thanks to the devloper and everyone who helps out with all of the tech questions!

fezrock
06-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Pop... slightly off topic but what theme ya using on cm? Have ya tried synergy?

~~ sent from my x~~

Yeah, pop. I've been on synergy since yesterday. Really liking it!

ApeX 2.0RC2 really is a nice and smooth rom.

CM4DX all day long...

Matt127
06-17-2011, 11:22 PM
I want to try Apex but does everything work like email and push data?

popcenator
06-17-2011, 11:26 PM
Yeah, pop. I've been on synergy since yesterday. Really liking it!

ApeX 2.0RC2 really is a nice and smooth rom.

CM4DX all day long...

As am I, synergy and dreads blue and black theme are my favorites.

CM7 - Missing BB

dom707
06-18-2011, 03:02 AM
I want to try Apex but does everything work like email and push data?

yes this rom is super stable and fast. every thing works great on it. i always find my way back to apex when flashing roms.

hinds90
06-19-2011, 03:09 PM
This is my first go with apex and i'm digging it so far. I think this is the first rom to take care of the double unlock.