PDA

View Full Version : Seidio 1750mah semi-extended battery

pmbasehore
06-14-2011, 01:50 PM
Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Extended Battery for Motorola Droid X2, Atrix 4G, Droid X - Droid Batteries - Droid Forums Store (http://store.droidforums.net/seidio-innocell-1750mah-extended-battery/8A37A7455.htm)

I saw a few people talking in the forums about this battery when it was first out for pre-order, but I haven't seen anything since (or else my search-fu skills are lacking). I currently have the stock battery, but I was curious if it would be worth it to get this one instead. I don't want the standard extended battery because I use the Otterbox Defender case, and it won't fit with the 1800mah battery.

Any suggestions? Reviews from people who have actually used the thing? I saw on the DroidForumStore that they are on sale for $40. I don't mind spending that much for a battery if it will get me an extra few hours of runtime, but if you guys have another idea I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!

pharmnatr
06-14-2011, 09:04 PM
I've used it and as I recall I got an extra hour or two. I have since moved on the the 3500mah gorilla gadget battery and couldnt be more happier with it. The extended battery cover feels comfortable in my hand. As I am a heavy user of my phone the 3500 was well worth it.
Hope this helps

Al

fastpakr
06-14-2011, 09:10 PM
When using the gorilla battery I could never get an accurate reading. It would go from full to five percent in a day out so then last at least another couple of days at that level. Resetting stats at full charge didn't really help much.

pharmnatr
06-15-2011, 06:03 AM
I noticed the same thing as well. I attributed it to underclocking when my battery was below 20%. It did seem to last an unusually long time at the lower percentages even when I set the processor speed back up to 1 ghz.

J_Bone
06-16-2011, 08:04 PM
When using the gorilla battery I could never get an accurate reading. It would go from full to five percent in a day out so then last at least another couple of days at that level. Resetting stats at full charge didn't really help much.

I have same issue. My battery will run 12 or more hours while showing below 1%.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums