PDA

View Full Version : Liberty gb help

droidx2.3.3
06-14-2011, 06:56 AM
Hello. Ok so my ultimate goal is to be on liberty GB. I think I need to be on a leaked version of gb first then get the liberty toolbox (I already have the donate version) and once I have a leaked gb I just go into nightlys and download the most current version of liberty ginger bread. Right now I am on the ota gb I know how to sbf if I need to so that's not a problem. But im not sure where to get that leaked version of gb. Links would be great. Thankyou for any help

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

DroidFreak1976
06-14-2011, 07:12 AM
Here you go. You must sbf back to froyo and use z4root to root froyo then install the 2 part to install 596 to keep root.

http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-x-discussion/7651-official-dx-gingerbread-2-3-3-4-5-596-release-thread-something-everyone.html

JNEHAMA
06-14-2011, 07:31 AM
Remember to use Droid 2 bootstrapper to flash the files. Also if you have a boot loop in gingerbread and need to get into stock recovery, it's a bit different in gingerbread. Like froyo you hold power and home to get exclamation point, but then press both volume buttons instead of search and power button instead of camera to select. That's just an fyi.

droidx2.3.3
06-14-2011, 01:01 PM
Thanks