PDA

View Full Version : Why is there a thread that talks about going from foryo liberty to...

Apocalypse
06-12-2011, 06:48 PM
gingerbread liberty. Yet when I go to do exactly that the only thing in the rom nightlies is gb libtery .7 I went and spent $5 on the libtery tool box and they dont even have the rom version I need. What a waste.

cory46
06-12-2011, 06:50 PM
gingerbread liberty. Yet when I go to do exactly that the only thing in the rom nightlies is gb libtery .7 I went and spent $5 on the libtery tool box and they dont even have the rom version I need. What a waste.

What don't they have that you wasted money on..? You want to be on gingerbread? So you use the liberty gingerbread version contained in the toolbox?

I guessed I'm confused as to what you're trying to say

The newest version is .7

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

popcenator
06-12-2011, 06:56 PM
There's no direct path to Liberty GB anymore but it's far from a waste. Install the two part method for .596 then liberty over the top. These conversations were when you could go directly to Liberty v.1 (GB) from froyo. Team Liberty since then took that path down and left only the latest build.

Ginger-Bluebread Liberty DX

Apocalypse
06-12-2011, 07:41 PM
ahhhh I see. I have to sbf to foryo though? can I just install the two part while running Liberty 2.0.1?

popcenator
06-12-2011, 07:46 PM
ahhhh I see. I have to sbf to foryo though? can I just install the two part while running Liberty 2.0.1?

I would because you'll eliminate problems a lot of people have not SBFing.

cory46
06-12-2011, 07:47 PM
I would because you'll eliminate problems a lot of people have not SBFing.

yes yes yes.... old herbal essence commercial YES.... haha please just sbf and save yourself a lot of undue stress ;)