PDA

View Full Version : Netflix. Searched but didn't find. Help?

Xponentially Better
06-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Does anyone know of a link to a Netflix app that works? I'm on GB.596 apex 2.0.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

spodoc
06-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Google it. Just saying.

spodoc
06-10-2011, 10:25 PM
I'm sorry. I shouldn't tease people I don't know that well. It's not polite. Just having fun.

spodoc
06-10-2011, 10:26 PM
I thought the same Netflix app worked on both froyo and gb. I got it working on my froyo phone but haven't tried on my wife's gb x

tkrahling
06-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Goggle rules
Hacked Netflix on Android No Longer Working? Feel Free to Try the Real Market Version - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog (http://www.droid-life.com/2011/06/01/hacked-netflix-on-android-no-longer-working-feel-free-to-try-the-real-market-version/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DroidLife+%28droid+life%29)

spodoc
06-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Goggle rules
Hacked Netflix on Android No Longer Working? Feel Free to Try the Real Market Version - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog (http://www.droid-life.com/2011/06/01/hacked-netflix-on-android-no-longer-working-feel-free-to-try-the-real-market-version/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DroidLife+%28droid+life%29)

Yep. I'm pretty sure that's the one I'm running on froyo. I found that page via Google. Install went fine. Thank God for Google.

cw0974
06-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Goggle rules
Hacked Netflix on Android No Longer Working? Feel Free to Try the Real Market Version - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog (http://www.droid-life.com/2011/06/01/hacked-netflix-on-android-no-longer-working-feel-free-to-try-the-real-market-version/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DroidLife+(droid+life))

thank you so much, this link has me running netflix on my DX. sweet. thanks.

spodoc
06-10-2011, 11:12 PM
Awesome. That's how I felt a few nights ago when I finally got around to installing this.

Xponentially Better
06-10-2011, 11:23 PM
I thought the same Netflix app worked on both froyo and gb. I got it working on my froyo phone but haven't tried on my wife's gb x

Seriously grow up. Don't post if you are going to be an idiot about stuff. And I did Google it. Searched through several pages. And if you would read the posts on mine that you ridicule you would already know that I create threads here only as a last resort. So yes I did try to Google it bro.

Xponentially Better
06-10-2011, 11:27 PM
By the way that's the only one I tried that worked. Thanks for the help person who posted the link.

spodoc
06-10-2011, 11:30 PM
I was just having fun and didn't mean to upset you.

1KDS
06-10-2011, 11:30 PM
Let's keep it civil guys.

I'll close this one up as the problem was solved.