PDA

View Full Version : ROM Request For .596

cougmeister
06-08-2011, 10:14 PM
I was wandering if any of the devs out there would be willing to attempt a Sense UI (any version) rom? I searched for a while before i moved up to gingerbread and didnt have any luck finding one for froyo.

Getsome122
06-08-2011, 10:16 PM
That's because no one here would want that... ewwwwwww....

Lol. Good luck.

IMO- GB= FAIL
twitter- getsome_122

Xponentially Better
06-09-2011, 11:59 PM
i would like a sense ui rom. it would be cool. also i could have the look of my girlfriends phone and tell her "hey our phones look the same but mines faster thinner, lighter, and has the best network so you can take your phone and shove that piece of crap where the sun dont shine." :angry:

tycoon177
06-10-2011, 12:33 AM
That would be sweet!

Sent from my rooted/gingerbread/fast/awesome droid x

Fabolous
06-10-2011, 01:29 AM
Don't hold your breath, porting Sense is a challenge even for fully unlocked devices like the Nexus S.

People seem to have forgotten, we have a locked bootloader. Sense will never come to the Droid X.

Artisticsoul79
06-10-2011, 01:32 AM
It would be cool, but hey that's what you have HTC for.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

cougmeister
06-10-2011, 06:45 AM
It would be cool, but hey that's what you have HTC for.

I had an htc incredible before, but I busted it and insurance sent me the X. Don't get me wrong, I love the X, and it is a bit faster, but I miss sense. And for some reason, doing a launcher pro theme just doesn't cut it for me. I always end up with laggy screens.

fezrock
06-10-2011, 06:58 AM
I had an htc incredible before, but I busted it and insurance sent me the X. Don't get me wrong, I love the X, and it is a bit faster, but I miss sense. And for some reason, doing a launcher pro theme just doesn't cut it for me. I always end up with laggy screens.

Since you get no Sense;), it must be time to try some available Roms. Got a bunch now. More coming soon I'm sure.

Liberty V0.7 StormShadow, right behind you, but you still can't see me...

Xponentially Better
06-11-2011, 12:09 AM
Don't hold your breath, porting Sense is a challenge even for fully unlocked devices like the Nexus S.

People seem to have forgotten, we have a locked bootloader. Sense will never come to the Droid X.

Odd. I barely saw you post on this forum like a month ago and now I can't go to a thread without seeing you lol.

jmartinez748
06-11-2011, 12:28 AM
There's a thunderbolt theme for apex rc1 if your interested ill try and find the link but its not the same as having sense

TheJustPull
06-11-2011, 04:40 PM
There's a thunderbolt theme for apex rc1 if your interested ill try and find the link but its not the same as having sense

Did you find the theme? I may want to try it. How do you flash themes in clockwork?

jmartinez748
06-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Did you find the theme? I may want to try it. How do you flash themes in clockwork?

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?132-ThunderX-Alpha-Coming-Tomorrow! Here's the link just wipe cache then install from zip and choose the theme :)

DroidFreak1976
06-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Try this. I really like it. This is the best we will get of sense

http://www.4shared.com/file/W5XSANjU/LauncherProSenseUIv1503.htm