PDA

View Full Version : Crespy rom

kinjo28
06-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Did any one get it before it got pulled? I waited too long.

t('-'t) . . ой

Xponentially Better
06-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Try google nect time bro. Just sayin. But gere it is
http://androidforums.com/droid-x-all-things-root/351290-new-roms-drew-garen.html

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

MICHO
06-08-2011, 07:16 PM
Try google nect time bro. Just sayin. But gere it is
http://androidforums.com/droid-x-all-things-root/351290-new-roms-drew-garen.html

Funny thing is you are the only member to say that every time someone asks for something. "Just saying bro Google it" why would you even answer if its a hassle for you to Google it? Just saying. Some peeps just don't have your Google skills apparently.

spodoc
06-08-2011, 07:18 PM
One of the great things about dxf is that people are nice here and don't cop attitude about searching. Most dxf members are very helpful that way. Don't let a newer member that doesn't understand that get to you.

MICHO
06-08-2011, 07:20 PM
One of the nice things about dxf is that people are nice here and don't cop attitude about searching. Most dxf members are very nice that way.

That's what I'm trying to say. Just saying.

Snipples007
06-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Especially since he posted a thread asking if there are any themes for hateraid right before he told this guy that he should have Googled it.

Sent from my Apex Infused Droid X.

kinjo28
06-08-2011, 08:15 PM
I got google skills.. :p
Edit. No I don't its gone
t('-'t) . . ой

tgyberg
06-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Google skills take years to master! It's very similar to what Uma Thurman had to go through in Kill Bill.

fc127
06-08-2011, 09:00 PM
His Googling skills are "xponentially better" than everyone else's.

Fabolous
06-08-2011, 09:36 PM
It was pulled for a reason. If you want the version that was there previously, it can easily be found here, it is a sticky after all.

http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/gingerbread-roms/28753-rom-apex-v2-0-0-release-candidate-rc1-6-6-2011-a.html

:)

Xponentially Better
06-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Funny thing is you are the only member to say that every time someone asks for something. "Just saying bro Google it" why would you even answer if its a hassle for you to Google it? Just saying. Some peeps just don't have your Google skills apparently.

I wasnt being disrespectful. im saying that searching google is just like searching here... A useful tool. But google just seems to get the job done better. I saw this thread, googled "crespy rom droid x" and bam posted this less than three mins after I saw the thread. Again not trying to be an ass.

popcenator
06-08-2011, 09:42 PM
And we're one big happy family again :-)

Ginger-Bluebread Liberty DX

Xponentially Better
06-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Lol so now its a rip on me thread? I was just refering to how slow people are replying here and I actually did google "themes for hateraid" and found nothing. Thats why I posted here. and other guy, ya thats what im saying, that google takes skills. In conclusion, OP I did not mean any disrespect i was just hinting at sometimes a thread can get 100 views and 0 replies so if not google is your friend lol. Everyone else, grow up... BROS haha.

MICHO
06-08-2011, 10:51 PM
Lol so now its a rip on me thread? I was just refering to how slow people are replying here and I actually did google "themes for hateraid" and found nothing. Thats why I posted here. and other guy, ya thats what im saying, that google takes skills. In conclusion, OP I did not mean any disrespect i was just hinting at sometimes a thread can get 100 views and 0 replies so if not google is your friend lol. Everyone else, grow up... BROS haha.

No not at all bro, just saying that's all.

spodoc
06-09-2011, 05:59 AM

I'd prefer if nobody ripped on others. I like that people are polite here.

skennelly
06-09-2011, 06:21 AM
I thought XB was simply saying is that google finds more relavent threads in this forum than the forums search feature. Personally, I can never find anything with the forum's search, but google finds posts in dxf as well as all the other android forums.

Wulf
06-09-2011, 07:01 AM
I don't think that X B meant any harm, at least I hope not, by what he said
" Try google nect time bro. Just sayin."
Its how it was said that people took offense. If he said
"I did a Google search and I found this"
No one would question it. Not ripping on anyone but we have to consider that some question's are obvious to some others might not think of it or just don't know.

X B, not trying to tell you how to post, just my opinion.
Deodex Ginger Man is ready for action.....

kinjo28
06-09-2011, 07:03 AM
+1. I know I read all your post. I think . I don't post that much because if it. ;) ty

t('-'t) . . ой

spodoc
06-09-2011, 07:43 AM
I thought XB was simply saying is that google finds more relavent threads in this forum than the forums search feature. Personally, I can never find anything with the forum's search, but google finds posts in dxf as well as all the other android forums.

I agree, google finds things on DXF better than the DXF search.

kinjo28
06-09-2011, 07:54 AM
Wow. I love you guys platonic love

t('-'t) . . ой

JRJONESD
06-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Its in Rom Manager

kinjo28
06-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Sweet thanks

t('-'t) . . ой

Xponentially Better
06-09-2011, 11:16 PM
spodoc - thanks i agree.
skenelly - that's exactly what i was getting at.
wulf - thanks for the input. much appreciated. i'll make sure i speak in a more clear way and not the way i actually talk lol.
kinjo - dont be afraid to post. you learn through mistakes as i did in this thread. (lesson: post more clearly).
spodoc again - LMAO sadly thats very true.

AxleRowe
06-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Totally off topic, but the humor in these forums is what brings me back........"and we're all one big happy family"..........priceless !!!!!!!!

popcenator
06-10-2011, 02:07 PM
Lol, I thought I'd try to ease the tension..

kinjo28
06-10-2011, 02:11 PM
You know what's awesome is that there are 3 pages to this already.

t('-'t) . . ой

AxleRowe
06-10-2011, 03:20 PM
We've got to make a thread with just humorous tales pertaining to the forums, I have a ton of them.

Wulf
06-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Funny thing only first page is the only one about the topic lol

Deodex Ginger Man has been watermarked liberty style.....

popcenator
06-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Haha I was just thinking the same thing, 3 pages..only 1 on topic, good stuff. This thread could have ended after 2 posts lol.

spodoc
06-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Haha I was just thinking the same thing, 3 pages..only 1 on topic, good stuff. This thread could have ended after 2 posts lol.

It would have if I started the thread. My threads are so boring that almost nobody will post. They don't even show up on the new page or the search. I have to bookmark them to find them. Yes I am that boring and no I'm not being sarcastic on the threads

popcenator
06-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Well start p****** people off...lol

Wulf
06-10-2011, 04:28 PM
We can turn this onto an "I'm so boring" thread. I'll go..

I'm so boring my keyboard falls asleep when I type.

Deodex Ginger Man has been watermarked liberty style.....

AxleRowe
06-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Man spodoc p***** me off......

popcenator
06-10-2011, 04:46 PM
I'm so boring........that's all I got...

Leach19m
06-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Lol page one....hilarious

Sent from my Droid X, which Netflix thinks is an HTC Vision!

spodoc
06-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Lol page one....hilarious

Was even more pathetic before I edited my crabby rant out.

Leach19m
06-10-2011, 05:32 PM
Oh no, not hilarious in a bad or sarcastic way! I meant it lol, talk of Google skills taking years to develop.

Jersey
06-10-2011, 05:42 PM
It would have if I started the thread. My threads are so boring that almost nobody will post. They don't even show up on the new page or the search. I have to bookmark them to find them. Yes I am that boring and no I'm not being sarcastic on the threads

Same here my friend I'm with you

sent from my DROIDX on liberty .7 blue bread and loving it!

kinjo28
06-11-2011, 08:01 AM
It really is the only way. (Joking).

t('-'t) . . ой

saul1991
06-11-2011, 01:24 PM
I wasnt being disrespectful. im saying that searching google is just like searching here... A useful tool. But google just seems to get the job done better. I saw this thread, googled "crespy rom droid x" and bam posted this less than three mins after I saw the thread. Again not trying to be an ass.

+ 1

kinjo28
06-11-2011, 02:45 PM
+ 1

+1

t('-'t) . . ой

kinjo28
06-14-2011, 09:08 AM
Dead at five pages. Lol

t('-'t) . . ой

mikeinrichmond
06-14-2011, 10:12 AM
Ok guys, since there doesn't appear to be a point to this thread anymore, I'm closing it up...

(Swypin' my Bolt on the go)