PDA

View Full Version : Who would you nominate for member of the year?

Nerdslogic
06-07-2011, 07:52 PM
I am curious as to who you guys would pick if you could pick member of the year and why?

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL DXF THREAD

This will most likely not reflect anything that is official. I am just curious.

My pick is a no brainer.....there are tons of very helpful people here....but IKDS would be my pick. That ISO SBF is genius and has saved me countless hours when you consider how many phones I have used this on. I now have a disk in my car ready to boot...as well as a jump drive in my backpack with the ISO mounted.

This one thread right here did it for me.

http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-hacks/23638-linux-solution-your-windows-rsd-lite-problems.html

IKDS....you would get my vote.

fezrock
06-07-2011, 07:58 PM
I could go with 1KDS. Or wugfresh. Or any of the mods. Aw crap. Too many to choose from! Been a busy and productive year. And I've only been here a few months.

Liberty V0.7 StormShadow, right behind you, but you still can't see me...

spodoc
06-07-2011, 08:02 PM
STG. I think she has said hello to every single member here.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Nerdslogic
06-07-2011, 08:03 PM
oh no doubt that Wugfresh is up there....as are most if not all of the mods and especially the rescue squad.

swalker
06-07-2011, 08:21 PM
STG ! ( kinda got a crush) hehehehe

Liberty ...the only way to fly!

selcric
06-07-2011, 09:27 PM
With all the amazing help from many moderator's and members on this forum this question is like asking to pick which parent or sibling you love more.

DroidXDoes
06-07-2011, 09:31 PM
With all the amazing help from many moderator's and members on this forum this question is like asking to pick which parent or sibling you love more.

Well, I love my dad more. (just kiddin)

But 1KDS would get my vote, but there are plenty more that are great helpers too.