PDA

View Full Version : Hateraid settings?

crspy1605
06-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Does anyone.know if there is a phone settings option for hateriad over 596 deodexed?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

PITTfanCA
06-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Its posted on Drew Garens website.

HATERAID 1.5 (http://drewgaren.com/DrewGaren/Hateraid.html)

Edit: When I flashed to Hateraid the settings for some reason did not flash with it. He obviously knows about it because he posted zip files for it on his website.

crspy1605
06-08-2011, 07:14 PM
I noticed.that. I tried everything and I couldn't get the rom settings to.load....I'm.using stock which is a bummer....any other info on how to get.the roms system settings working

Xponentially Better
06-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Do the stock settings zip. It is "settings.zip" works always

PITTfanCA
06-09-2011, 02:15 AM
I flashed the stock settings then flashed the rom settings and that worked for me.

crspy1605
06-09-2011, 07:03 AM
I flashed the rom.settings over stock....worked thanks for the tip....only question is what is the difference besides the black background? Also I have been trying to find an answer to this....In hateraid is it.possible to change tthe color and text of the clock on the lockscreen? I also want to change the banner.from saying hayeraid ginger

PITTfanCA
06-09-2011, 12:01 PM
I flashed the rom.settings over stock....worked thanks for the tip....only question is what is the difference besides the black background? Also I have been trying to find an answer to this....In hateraid is it.possible to change tthe color and text of the clock on the lockscreen? I also want to change the banner.from saying hayeraid ginger

Anytime and hopefully this helps you out as well.

I haven't seen a difference either. To change the banner text you have to enter the toolbox via the Terminal Emulator. When you enter there type "su" to give superuser permission then "allinone" to enter the toolbox. Enter 8 to go to run other scripts and 14 to change the pulldown bar.

As for the clock on the lockscreen I use widgetlocker. It lets you customize everything in the lockscreen menu.

canderson25
06-09-2011, 07:13 PM
I flashed hateraid 1.5 yesterday and really liked it. However I kept losing my 3g data connection and the only way I could get it back was by restoring back to my previous rom. I really have no idea if this was a hateraid issue but it never happened until I flashed hateraid. I guess I was just curious if this was a problem for anyone else running it on the dx.

PITTfanCA
06-09-2011, 07:26 PM
I flashed hateraid 1.5 yesterday and really liked it. However I kept losing my 3g data connection and the only way I could get it back was by restoring back to my previous rom. I really have no idea if this was a hateraid issue but it never happened until I flashed hateraid. I guess I was just curious if this was a problem for anyone else running it on the dx.

Haven't had that problem on mine. Did you do a wipe when you flashed?

canderson25
06-10-2011, 12:31 AM
Nope. Just cache wipe and flashed over fresh tbh .596. Must have been something else causing the issue. Was just curious.

crspy1605
06-10-2011, 10:01 AM
I have a major problem now,, im in hateraid and I lost my status bar....I saw a thread with a zip file to remove the clock from the status bar,,,,well i did the zip and I lost my whole status bar,,,then i flashed the restore clock zip and i still have my status bar gone ,,,is there any way to fix this with out reflashing the rom,,,,i dont want to do this because i have finally got it to where i want it almost and dont want to lose my settings just had a few more tweaks to do before i backed it up

C Dippa
06-10-2011, 10:32 AM
I have a major problem now,, im in hateraid and I lost my status bar....I saw a thread with a zip file to remove the clock from the status bar,,,,well i did the zip and I lost my whole status bar,,,then i flashed the restore clock zip and i still have my status bar gone ,,,is there any way to fix this with out reflashing the rom,,,,i dont want to do this because i have finally got it to where i want it almost and dont want to lose my settings just had a few more tweaks to do before i backed it up

Just reflash the ROM without any wipes...should fix it, and you won't lose your data

Sent from my X to the interwebz