PDA

View Full Version : Block calls Apps that don't and do work for gingerbread on any type of phone

wickedly
06-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Hello you all,

So I being using afirewall to block calls and send them to an empty number or just to block them with pick up/ hang up type. But since I upgrade to gingerbread on my droid X . These functions don't seem to work so good anymore. I being playing with them and trying them out. so It doesn't work anymore, block numbers will just go to voicemail which never did before or just go thru and end up making my phone ring. and it pop up a warning that says ." System issue happened" " Some API can't be called successfully in your phone, please try to restart your phone to fix it at first, if problem persist please send email to me" I already sent an email but no answer and that was 2 days ago. I currently have rooted GB. version .596. I will appreciate it if when you post here your problem please clarify what version of GB you using and what app to block calls you using. Currently looking for a new app to block calls that work as amazing as this app used to work on froyo but for GB. Thanks for reading

Wick

Money Mike
06-06-2011, 03:24 PM
I'm on rooted .596 and I use root call block. It prevents the phone from ever ringing and works great for me. I haven't messed with the settings so I'm not sure if you can prevent the calls from going to your voicemail or not. I had issues with other cal blockers when a blocked phone number called while I was on the phone it would disconnect my current phone cal but this app does not do that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Fank
06-27-2011, 10:25 PM
Extreme Call Blocker Droid works on Droid X, with pickup and hangup works just fine on Gingerbread. It also doesn't cut off the call is you are on a call. A bit expensive than other apps, but developer is awesome, and app works very well.