PDA

View Full Version : 3g mobile hotspot patch from team black hat

robskilhs
06-05-2011, 12:45 AM
i sbf'd the file and it seemed to work, but when i looked at the apps there were 2 of them. When i click one of them it makes the phone reboot, and when i click the other it works fine. i was wondering if this was normal. i also was wondering if someone could clarify the "verizon can tell when your tethering on gingerbread" that ive seen a lot of people post. Thanks in advance.

papaford1963
06-06-2011, 07:25 PM
I have the same issue with 2 of the same icons performing just as described but I still can't get tether without is going to the verizon site

Nerdslogic
06-06-2011, 07:46 PM
The first one tells VZW you are tying to tether....the second click counts as your signature on a new and "enhanced" contract including $30 a month for unlimited data and $30 more to use that data.....I mean tether.

Nerdslogic
06-06-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm kidding......I don't really know as I have internet at home and don't tether.

Snow02
06-06-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm kidding......I don't really know as I have internet at home and don't tether.

You're earning that spam award.

Xponentially Better
06-08-2011, 09:30 PM
The first one tells VZW you are tying to tether....the second click counts as your signature on a new and "enhanced" contract including $30 a month for unlimited data and $30 more to use that data.....I mean tether.

lol you just made that guy drop a Devlin in his pants haha.

TMFGO45
06-20-2011, 10:12 PM
lol you just made that guy drop a Devlin in his pants haha.

Dropping a Devlin, that's amazing. Now if I could just remember what stinking show that is being quoted from....OH, "JUST GO WITH IT!" BOOYA