PDA

View Full Version : How to get that fresh GB look back on Liberty

Ro6d33zy
06-03-2011, 10:08 PM
I love Liberty, jus to get it out there lol...

I've had my DX since launch say, and its getting pretty boring to look at.
I've also been with Liberty since it's inception, and being I'm from Pittsburgh, I love the Black n Yellow!

But I need a different look, and when I first went from Froyo to Liberty V.01, I was like wow, this is fresh, I like it. Then 10 mins later I flashed V.06 and was disappointed with Liberty a lil. I thought with Gingerbread, they may have stuck with some of that fresh look.

Anyways, was just wondering if their is a theme for Liberty that keeps most of that fresh new GB look?
If not, what's the easiest way to get back to the newest Stock GB Rooted & Deodex?

I do also have the TBH application.

Sent from my DX Liberated with some Black n Yellow, Black n Yellow

popcenator
06-03-2011, 10:23 PM
I love Liberty, jus to get it out there lol...

I've had my DX since launch say, and its getting pretty boring to look at.
I've also been with Liberty since it's inception, and being I'm from Pittsburgh, I love the Black n Yellow!

But I need a different look, and when I first went from Froyo to Liberty V.01, I was like wow, this is fresh, I like it. Then 10 mins later I flashed V.06 and was disappointed with Liberty a lil. I thought with Gingerbread, they may have stuck with some of that fresh look.

Anyways, was just wondering if their is a theme for Liberty that keeps most of that fresh new GB look?
If not, what's the easiest way to get back to the newest Stock GB Rooted & Deodex?

I do also have the TBH application.

Sent from my DX Liberated with some Black n Yellow, Black n Yellow

Bluebread 1.1 is a great looking theme and lays over liberty nicely.

Ginger-Bluebread Liberty DX

meb12b
06-03-2011, 11:06 PM
just download the .596 deodexed version and copy it onto your sd card. then flash it like any other rom. thats all i did and it worked perfectly after reboot. i got tired of black and yellow too, thats why i wanted stock gingerbread. but i got tired of stock gingerbread in 8 hours and have already gone back to liberty v0.6. but this time i installed the "stealth" theme. this theme is definitely not "fresh" as you put it though.

i would recommend just finding a theme that keeps the blur home with a color scheme you like

Ro6d33zy
06-04-2011, 01:09 AM
All these different versions of GB jus make me nervous, don't wans get it wrong lol...

So anything that's .596 I'd final and can be flashed like normal, with a wipe,.right?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Xponentially Better
06-09-2011, 11:43 PM
if you are familiar with ninjamorph you can ninjamorph the liberty and swap out the icons and have that fresh GB look on liberty. will take a while but i think it would be cool and you would get mad props if you released it.