PDA

View Full Version : Silicon cases, HDMI cables great prices at Monoprice

corki2
05-25-2011, 03:51 PM
They have screen protectors, HDMI cables and a few other things. Great prices. I just ordered a white silicon case and the total with shipping is $2.84.

HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more! (http://www.monoprice.com/products/search.asp?keyword=droid+x&x=17&y=12)

seansockol
05-25-2011, 03:53 PM
Its called ebay buddy

**DROID X Liberty v.5
Ginger-BlueBread**

corki2
05-25-2011, 04:12 PM
I have bought a bunch of cases from Ebay as well, but the cheap ones I bought are cheap looking as well. No doubt Ebay has some good deals. The "white" silicon case I bought off Ebay turned out to be transluscent and looks like crap with the black showing through. I'm hoping this one is true white as the pic shows. If anyone has purchased a nice, opaque white silicon case from somewhere, please let me know because I have been having a tuff time finding one that isn't transluscent.

ashpdwinDX
05-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Gonna get a silicon case when I order cat5e cable from there next time. Good site

Sent from my DROID X with Liberty 2.0.1 goodness

Coronado is dead
05-26-2011, 04:24 PM
I could get one of each black case (3 total) and a clear plastic for $7.15 shipped.

Lol.

corki2
05-31-2011, 10:17 AM
The white case I got is solid white. Just what I was looking for.

ambroseangle
09-18-2012, 06:19 AM
The HDMI cable with Ethernet only works with devices that are equipped to receive the technology. It may be worth purchasing a less expensive Monoprice cable than the costliest ones, but we may miss out on features that are more expensive cables offer. The monoprice cable has ferrite cores on each side of the cable that are 7/8 inch thick and 1 and 1/2 inches long. Ferrite is an oxygenated iron alloy that doesn't compare to the high purity copper conductors used by the best cables. The alloy will corrode quickly and it will not provide as clear of the signal. Monoprice's cable doesn't use gold plating on its includes triple shielding with in the cable to prevent interference from the electronic signals near by. Could you please produce some more attachments for the more detailed view?