PDA

View Full Version : NinjaMorph

jdn1979
05-21-2011, 09:48 AM
So I ninjamorphed my battery icons and all is well with that. So I tried to ninjamorph my bluetooth icon and it shows changed in ninjamorph so I finished the project and rebooted but still get the same bluetooth icon. Any ideas on what I did wrong I changed the icon in framework-res.apk/res/drawable-hdpi and it shows changed when I look at it? I changed stat_sys_data_bluetooth.png

scubamikejax904
05-21-2011, 09:53 AM
Try the blur res apk or the systemui apk. I think they are in the apps under system but could be in framework I can't remember exactly. Modifying the systemui apk will cause a lot if fc's but they will clear up after a reboot

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

jdn1979
05-21-2011, 10:00 AM
Try the blur res apk or the systemui apk. I think they are in the apps under system but could be in framework I can't remember exactly. Modifying the systemui apk will cause a lot if fc's but they will clear up after a reboot

Ok thanks I will try that!

Xponentially Better
05-21-2011, 10:06 AM
Also did you manually reboot your phone or did ninjamorph?i ninjamorphed some stuff and I had to manually reboot cuz ninjamorph didnt and it didn't work do I redid it and ninjamorph rebooted my phone by its self and it worked

You have been Stealth bombed

jdn1979
05-21-2011, 10:30 AM

Got it, it was under the systemui.apk thanks I really appreciate the help.

jdn1979
05-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Also did you manually reboot your phone or did ninjamorph?i ninjamorphed some stuff and I had to manually reboot cuz ninjamorph didnt and it didn't work do I redid it and ninjamorph rebooted my phone by its self and it worked

You have been Stealth bombed
Thanks for the help also, I was just modifying the wrong bluetooth icon--woops lol.

BuRNiN_BoNeS
05-22-2011, 10:00 AM
I'm gonna take a stab here since I just came to ask where some icons are... I'm running liberty gb .5 and I need the WiFi, 3g, and signal icons, could they perhaps be in the systemui.apk too?

Xponentially Better
05-22-2011, 11:51 AM
Lol there's a buncha crap huh? hard to do the right one.

JNEHAMA
05-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Yes, systemUI for everything except battery.

Xponentially Better
05-23-2011, 09:57 AM
Yes, systemUI for everything except battery.

Lol just have to dig. It's in there

elykoj
07-22-2011, 01:15 PM
i need help with a step by step using Ninjamorph, can someone help me? i want to use droidpirate.com for notification icons, like wifi,3g,battery strength,etc...,I am on GB .596 no custom ROMS.

also, is there another source for notification icons besides droidpirate.com?

THANK YOU:smile:

Leach19m
07-22-2011, 01:20 PM
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12641

Guide for ninjamorph there. For gingerbread just use systemui.apk found in system/app instead of the framework-res.apk for the majority of the icons

Loving me some CM4DX