PDA

View Full Version : Which rom?

xjeepguy
05-21-2011, 05:48 AM
So I have flashed the following roms: broodcomb 3, liberty 0.5, zombie stomped and gingeraid.
After successfully flashing all these roms on gingerbread, I always end up back on broodcomb 3. I love the smoothness of it, as well as the simplicity of setting it up. The only thing that kinda puts me off is the signal strength and wifi icons.
So anybody have any suggestions for another rom to try? It has to be gingerbread, and I prefer one without a launcher built into it. Is there a rubix version for gingerbread yet? theres no way I will ever take ota, this is way too much fun.
Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

fezrock
05-21-2011, 06:36 AM
Still waiting for a rubix focused GB, and gummyJar 3.0. You can try ApeX beta 2.0. Rubix blurrybread was one of the first GB roms, but not sure which version it's updated to now. I'm on tbh.595, no Rom, with Stealth theme. I keep coming back to it for simplicity and stability. Also, Mobile Sensei's new theme is a crimson honeycomb. Looks quite interesting.

exploring Stealthy .595 with FlexT9 keyboard

mikeinrichmond
05-21-2011, 06:39 AM
We are in Rom-ing limbo ATM, with most dev's holding off new development until the full OTA GB is released/rooted...

xjeepguy
05-21-2011, 08:14 AM
Yeah, I figured thats what was going on. Makes sense. Think I'm going to play with ninja morph and see what I can come up with.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums