PDA

View Full Version : Trident Cyclops

maineultraclassic
05-20-2011, 03:58 PM
I just got my Trident Cyclops in the mail today, and so far I love it.

My question is this...................Does the inner case supposed to snap tight?

Mine isn't snapping together at all, it just kinds of presses together and the silicone outer skin holds it all together.

Just curious.

Steve

hemi1300
05-20-2011, 06:23 PM
my cyclops does the same thing, go to snap it shut and it doesn't really snap or anything. Still seems to fit nice and tight and haven't had any problems with it yet

maineultraclassic
05-20-2011, 08:47 PM
I took it apart and took a good look at it. I had a highspot on the back case, it was causing the phone to seesaw. I sanded it down and the case is much better now. Still not clicking right, but better

Steve

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

jwalz
05-23-2011, 10:21 AM
IV bought two neither one snapped together there just suppose to for snug ..as long as the silicone fits in the grooves your fine it wont come apart

my liberated X with freshly baked blue bread

rachraff
12-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Im thinking about getting the cyclops. Would you guys recommend it over the kraken? Also what is the cyclops 2 and why are there no reviews for it?

jwalz
12-03-2011, 09:02 AM
Don't know anything about the Cyclops 2 but I have the Cyclops and love it. Kraken is huge but if your in the kind of work that needs that kind of protection then its a nice case. IMO Cyclops is great and offers plenty of protection. I have dropped it tons of times and no issues.. I did take the built in screen protector off as its not that great and got scratched up pretty quickly.