PDA

View Full Version : Sense Theme?

Chew DZ
05-19-2011, 01:39 AM
Is there a working download for a sense theme? I want to ninja morph it to GB

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Xponentially Better
05-19-2011, 02:40 AM
What are you looking for? There's widgets like it and a launcher pro sense version that looks just like the dock from htc sense.

Chew DZ
05-19-2011, 02:52 AM
I want to change the status bar/pull down bar/notification icons etc. I already know about the sense UI. I just want make my phone a replica of sense

Xponentially Better
05-19-2011, 03:17 AM
Page good luck people have been trying forever lol. If you get it you are king. But no theme I have seen is too close to sense ui.

Blackadept
05-19-2011, 03:43 AM
Sweet I'm a king!! Momma always did say I was special!

Depending on how confident you are at a few edits and work arounds its possible. I am currently running a customized sense theme (not full tho as aint too big a fan of some of the png) on my x as well as an altered liberty rom. Tho I did mine thru edits q good place for you to start would be the UOT kitchen. It takes a couple edits to get it on bit not hard by any means. Or you can wait for my rom and/or theme if life ever lets me finish.....

Sent while rockin my foam helmet ridin on the shortbus.

Xponentially Better
05-19-2011, 03:51 AM
Dunno how to do any of that you said but does your set up work well?

Chew DZ
05-19-2011, 11:04 AM
Sweet I'm a king!! Momma always did say I was special!

Depending on how confident you are at a few edits and work arounds its possible. I am currently running a customized sense theme (not full tho as aint too big a fan of some of the png) on my x as well as an altered liberty rom. Tho I did mine thru edits q good place for you to start would be the UOT kitchen. It takes a couple edits to get it on bit not hard by any means. Or you can wait for my rom and/or theme if life ever lets me finish.....

What's UOT?

Blackadept
05-20-2011, 07:36 AM
Sorry it took so long to reply.

@x - yessir actually it is the fastest I have been able to get my X practically and stable. Have gotten faster numbers stable but never with the feel and reaction phone has now. Mind you, I have done a lot of editting on the computer.... and lots of *oops* and *[censored]* moments. But honestly that's the best way to leaarn. Still have a ways to go and lots of ideas to make it even better. A lot of stuff will work from other android phones on ours ... just takes patience and edits and even more edits lol.

@chew- Sorry chew, UOT is an online theme kitchen for HTC android phones. It allows you to pick from an assortment of selections and then compiles them into a package to flash like any other theme. Only problem is being that its made for HTC phones they at times will not flash correctly for the X. However if you do some manually code changing and manually move em over (I.e. thru root explorer) they will work. They do have options for many sense UI themes like you were thinking of. I will try to link the addy later for you.