PDA

View Full Version : LED lights not working

NoAckUp
05-17-2011, 06:31 PM
Okay so I work in an office and always in awkward situations when the phone notification ringtone goes on. And the quick way to stop the notification sound is to press the notification bar after unlocking the phone. That was humbug for me, so I installed SMS POP-UP, so when a text comes in, the window pops up and the sounds turns on, and a quick response or a close option turns both notifications off. But then the LED does not work, what's up with that? Any ideas? Installed LightFlow app that I read in the forums but that drains the battery big time. Anyone have any suggestions, or am I stuck using stock with the humbug?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

dschwartz0815
05-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Get Light Flow, works wonders here is my Thread i made about it: LED Light Fixed (http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/gingerbread-general-discussion/25514-solved-led-charging-sms-light-fixed.html#post290096)

rudyy
05-19-2011, 05:13 PM
if you just want the notification light to blink, without the sound, just silence the phone.
sorry if i misread your question.

jmartinez748
05-19-2011, 05:23 PM
Since you clearing the notification the phone assumes you read it so the light turns off not really a way around it

Sent from my DROIDX

Detonation
05-20-2011, 09:46 PM
GB broke my handscent notifications, but like others have suggested, Lightflow works great. No battery drains here, make sure you set it to Priority notification mode and not Cycle. I think Cycle constantly polls and would drain the battery more.

NoAckUp
05-21-2011, 01:19 AM
Thanks D, imma try that setting right now and watch the battery.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums