PDA

View Full Version : Sync arrow

TheJustPull
05-16-2011, 04:14 AM
I am back on liberty and currently rocking version 4. Is there a fix for the sync arrow always being on? I have my battery mode on data saver and its still on..

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

TheJustPull
05-16-2011, 11:06 AM
Anyone?

turdbogls
05-16-2011, 02:38 PM
not an expert here, but you are probably going to have to wipe data and do a fresh install of liberty to get rid of it.

that was a problem lots of people had when the original GB leaked, and a reset was the only way of fixing it.

i guess there was also a sync.apk or something that you could delete but a factory reset/data wipe would probably be better.

Willup
05-16-2011, 03:27 PM
not an expert here, but you are probably going to have to wipe data and do a fresh install of liberty to get rid of it.

that was a problem lots of people had when the original GB leaked, and a reset was the only way of fixing it.

i guess there was also a sync.apk or something that you could delete but a factory reset/data wipe would probably be better.

What he said most likely going to have to factory reset

Sent from gb 595

TheJustPull
05-16-2011, 06:24 PM
dang, I did it quick ( v5 now, while I was at work..) can I just do a wipe resest and resintall v5 again or do I have to start all over?

iphonekiller
05-16-2011, 06:39 PM
I just did a wipe and reflash of v5 today....no problem. Thought I was going to have to sbf, but all is good.

TheJustPull
05-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Good, I didn't really want to drop all the way back down and then back up lol