PDA

View Full Version : What happened to GummyJAR 3.0?

burrier
05-15-2011, 06:10 PM
There was that one week where there was quite a bit of talk about this release in the future, then Kejar stopped talking about it/started to get quiet in general. Anyone know anything about this? As always, feedback appreciated.

mikeinrichmond
05-15-2011, 06:22 PM
There was that one week where there was quite a bit of talk about this release in the future, then Kejar stopped talking about it/started to get quiet in general. Anyone know anything about this? As always, feedback appreciated.

As of 3 weeks ago, it's still on. He is working with Fabulous (Apex) and are helping each other with their separate Roms. He also has a Thunderbolt Rom, and a day job, so these things take time...If you follow kejar31 on twitter, you can keep up with the latest info.. :)

redsox 98
05-15-2011, 06:23 PM
I think he has been working on Tbolt and Xoom things. I am worried it is going to start to get quite.

burrier
05-15-2011, 06:46 PM
As of 3 weeks ago, it's still on. He is working with Fabulous (Apex) and are helping each other with their separate Roms. He also has a Thunderbolt Rom, and a day job, so these things take time...If you follow kejar31 on twitter, you can keep up with the latest info.. :)

i am by no means rushing him. and i do follow him he just doesn't post anything ever haha.

cleopete
05-16-2011, 12:27 PM
I think he has been working on Tbolt and Xoom things. I am worried it is going to start to get quite.

Well what do expect? Your phone is almost TEN months old! Get with the times Grandpa/ma!

leapedyears
05-18-2011, 02:45 AM
Well what do expect? Your phone is almost TEN months old! Get with the times Grandpa/ma!

Sad thing is that that's really how fast technology moves. Sink a two year contract and about 200 bucks into a phone and it's 'obsolete' in ten months...