PDA

View Full Version : .591 build question

TheJustPull
05-08-2011, 04:26 PM
I got on the 591 build via liberty toolbox and liberty v5. I want to try lexlite 4.4 and it has a 591 build, but before I flash it ontop of liberty I want to make sure it is safe to do so, does it matter if its liberty. 591 and not stock 591

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

fezrock
05-08-2011, 04:41 PM
It's fine, just wipe data and cache first.

Everything seems so clear viewed thru the Blu-haze!

TheJustPull
05-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Give it a shot, he confsued me when I tweeted him and made it.sound like I had to go back to stock. Fingers crossed. Gotta wait another 10% on the battery.

quinndsm
05-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Being new to forums I'm sure if there is some sort of rules so here goes. I downloaded the 591 kernel update from the Liberty available roms and now my DX won't get past the Motorola symbol on the reboot. It shuts itself off and comes back to the Motorola symbol again and again. Any ideas?

quinndsm

Snipples007
05-11-2011, 01:34 PM
Being new to forums I'm sure if there is some sort of rules so here goes. I downloaded the 591 kernel update from the Liberty available roms and now my DX won't get past the Motorola symbol on the reboot. It shuts itself off and comes back to the Motorola symbol again and again. Any ideas?

quinndsm

Pull battery, hold power and home button, see if the exclamation point cones up. If it does hit search key. try a cache/factory reset. If that doesn't work, or you can't get to that menu then you're going to have to sbf.

This is a guide on how to sbf.

http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-rs-guides/12015-complete-droid-x-sbf-flashing-guide.html

hillmom
05-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Pull battery, hold power and home button, see if the exclamation point cones up. If it does hit search key. try a cache/factory reset. If that doesn't work, or you can't get to that menu then you're going to have to sbf.

This is a guide on how to sbf.

http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-rs-guides/12015-complete-droid-x-sbf-flashing-guide.html

I'm not needing this now, but I've tried. The screen just goes black. When I eventually let go of the home screen, it just boots normally.

From my Liberated Gingerbread (v0.5) Droid X

popcenator
05-11-2011, 02:01 PM
You should feel a small vibration in the phone telling you when stock recovery has been initiated.

GBLDX