PDA

View Full Version : Apex question

wwwroot
05-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Where would I go to find instructions on how to theme for Apex? I'm on GB 591 with apex 2.0.0 Beta.

I basically just put it on, plus a few of my standard apps that I use.

I'd like to change the look of the dockbar. that's pretty much the only thing I don't like on it. I don't care for the grey box around the dialer, menu and browser icon.

As far as the app drawer, is there a way for me to make it so it shows recent/most used on one tab and all on another? or is that something they'd have to do with the development of apex?

I'd rather not install a new launcher, I like apex in every other sense. I like the way the app drawer displays, just not what it displays.

TheFandroid
05-08-2011, 08:53 AM
I believe you can drop certain apps in the drawer to put them in the spot. As far as theming, I'm sure someone on the board has done it, but this is a very new release. I'll see if I can find the link for you.

TheFandroid
05-08-2011, 08:55 AM
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/gingerbread-themes/25377-theme-watermaked-persnal-touch-gb-591-a.html I believe this has worked on the .591 ApeX.

wwwroot
05-08-2011, 09:49 AM
Dropping onto the dock doesn't work. The dock disappeared and the trash is there. Ill check out that link when I get home. Thank you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

wwwroot
05-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Checked out that theme, it changes the icons, but not the actual listing. I was looking to change the actual listing of the apps and then the dock bar, which remains unchanged in the theme.

JNEHAMA
05-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Why don't you just get ADW launcher? Then you will have a huge choice of themes from the market with icons and different dock bars. Also search xda forums for launcher pro docks and icons and then just get the free version of launcher pro. Those two launchers are the easiest way to change the dock bar and honescreen.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums