PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get movies on my DROID x!!!!!!

vrt420
05-07-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi im trying to get movies on my DROID x, Paul, the green hornet, the mechanic and rango and superman 06 can anyone help I converted these movies and they're only three mind long on my phone any appear or websites for free mpeg 4 movies or anyone got any they wanna share

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Garemlin
05-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Discussion of warez sites is against the "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidXforums.com. (http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/new-member-introductions-site-assistance/13625-guidelines-conduct-droidxforums-com.html)

Do not ask for or solicite ways to get movies for free.

vrt420
05-07-2011, 09:17 AM
Ok well can we talk about video. Converting or videos converted

Garemlin
05-07-2011, 09:34 AM
Ok well can we talk about video. Converting or videos converted

Yes you can talk about video conversion all day long. :wink:

vrt420
05-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Ok well the videos I converted to mp4 were all only three minutes long, did I not use the right converter?

Snow02
05-07-2011, 10:01 AM
Dvd catalyst is a popular conversion software. It has a preset for the X I believe. Personally, I like to rip a straight copy to my computer and stream using play on.

Garemlin
05-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Ok well the videos I converted to mp4 were all only three minutes long, did I not use the right converter?

There are some converters that only rip a sample in their free versions. What did you originally use to convert???

vrt420
05-07-2011, 10:38 AM
It was just a free version of some universal converter, so what would u recommend for something like that

dvdcatalyst
05-09-2011, 03:55 PM

Many of the "Free" converters that show up in Google results are trial versions. They either convert a few minutes, or they don't offer much functionality or they place a nice big watermark in your video.

As Snow02 mentioned, quite a few people use DVD Catalyst ($10) but if you want free, you can do a search on these forums for Handbrake.

SVDroidDude
05-09-2011, 04:47 PM
I tried going the free route in the past and it is kind of a pain IMO. Pay the $10 for dvdcatalyst as it is simple and results are spot on. Very well worth it.