PDA

View Full Version : Further development on Apex 2.0?

JRJONESD
05-06-2011, 09:56 AM
I'm assuming that since the ota is on the horizon and yet another leak...Fab is gonna continue development on Apex 2.0 right?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

mikeinrichmond
05-06-2011, 10:11 AM
I'm assuming that since the ota is on the horizon and yet another leak...Fab is gonna continue development on Apex 2.0 right?

Yes but he has tweeted that he will not do an update for .595 and will wait for the official final build to be released and rooted..

(Swypin' GB on the go)

turdbogls
05-06-2011, 10:16 AM
yup, sounds like the there is already a confirmed version 596 that hasn't been released. we are getting close to an official OTA so i am happy FAB is waiting to update. hopefully he makes it an easy update process like he usually does.

JRJONESD
05-06-2011, 11:02 AM
U think he will continue developing for the. 591 leak though? That's what I'm more interested in anyway

mikeinrichmond
05-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Once the official version is out and rooted, I doubt it. He also supports the Droid 2, only so many hours in the day..

(Swypin' GB on the go)

RoomTenONine
05-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Yes but he has tweeted that he will not do an update for .595 and will wait for the official final build to be released and rooted..

(Swypin' GB on the go)

Good because I'm loving the current version and I'm sick of flashing! I'd like a few days off and I'm sure the devs do too!