PDA

View Full Version : Need some help please

Johnny_devil
05-01-2011, 11:52 AM
I have gb .573 and want to get to .588 so I can dl roms and themes. Is there anyway to do this without having to sbf?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Wulf
05-01-2011, 12:47 PM
I have gb .573 and want to get to .588 so I can dl roms and themes. Is there anyway to do this without having to sbf?

There is a newer update. 591gb from tbh. You might want to look into that first. You could update to. 591 if you already on gingerbread from what I read. I have the app and downloaded but waiting results from people already using it.

Deodex Ginger Man is ready for action.....

Johnny_devil
05-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Yeah I saw the tbh update but i won't be around a computer to get the app for a little while.

Wulf
05-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Yeah I saw the tbh update but i won't be around a computer to get the app for a little while.

Did you purchase the tbh app before? If so just open it and you should see an update for the tbh app. Select it and it will download to tbh folder.

cory46
05-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Its up at mydroidworld.com now .591 that is

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

tstahovi
05-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Wow I really hope I don't have to sbf back cause I just got gingerbread the other day

Wulf
05-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Wow I really hope I don't have to sbf back cause I just got gingerbread the other day

Instructions say you don't have to. There are installs for froyo and for people already on GB

C Dippa
05-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Well, if you're looking for ROMs and themes like it says in the OP, you might not want to go to .591 at this point. Being brand new, there aren't ROMs and themes for it yet. But FYI, Apex 2.0 alpha can be installed over .573...

Johnny_devil
05-01-2011, 06:56 PM
I can't find apex . Wth.

mikeinrichmond
05-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Follow bigxie on Twitter and he has a link there, but he asked that it not be posted on the forums yet, as it's still in Alpha stage..

Johnny_devil
05-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Can I install liberty over 573? I already have the donate toolbox.

JNEHAMA
05-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Several people did so successfully but I am always cautious with these things. Even if install is successful sometimes issues can crop up later. If you want Liberty safest route is install. 588 and then install liberty. But if you really want to try make sure you have a backup of your current setup made with Droid 2 bootstrapper. I would also encourage you to flash liberty through the bootstrap app not through the toolbox. Once you download the liberty file go to clockwork recovery in the usual way and pick install zip, choose zip. The file will be in Liberty/nightlies and install as you normally do. Wipe data/cache before and after the zip install. This will give you the cleanest install. You can go straight to version 0.4.