04-30-2011, 08:17 AM
So here is the deal....

SBF'ed back to 2.3.340
Donated and downloaded toolbox
z4 Rooted
Installed toolbox and installed bootloader
Chose back up rom and wipe data/cache
Downloaded GB 2.0 and installed
Everything went as planned and phone rebooted and stayed at the Liberty (where "M" used to be)
Left it there all night

So here is what I have done:
Pull battery & wipe data/cache.... nothing
I can get into clockwork mod and tried to install my backup.... nothing

First post but not new to rooting and flashing... this time it just went wrong and I'm stuck

shanewdrd
04-30-2011, 09:18 AM
Well I will post my own reply.... Thankyou Maderstock SBF .zip file!

http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-hacks/15666-maderstcok-ota-2-3-340-update-zip.html

Dare I try Liberty again... of course!

TheJustPull
04-30-2011, 03:35 PM
Why did you have to sbf. Were you on froyo and wanting to try the release?

gingerbread apex flavor!

shanewdrd
05-02-2011, 01:11 PM
I sbf'ed becuase I'm retarded...:tongue: must have missed the post where I could stick v4 right over my current GB load. Went the looooong way around. Working like a champ now.... I just miss the stock app drawer and launcher

Bkdodger
05-02-2011, 02:12 PM
I sbf'ed becuase I'm retarded...:tongue: must have missed the post where I could stick v4 right over my current GB load. Went the looooong way around. Working like a champ now.... I just miss the stock app drawer and launcher

Welcome to libertygb.

If you want a the blur launcher you can download fresh ui BH theme...there is one for blur home

Sent from ÍlGato's X... LibertyGB v4

JNEHAMA
05-02-2011, 09:33 PM
I don't know if it's been tried. I do know that after maderstock use people who reflashed stock Gingerbread bootlooped and had to sbf again. Also note several people posted problems using the liberty bootstrapper to do the install and failed backup. Problem resolved with use of droid 2 bootstrapper. So my suggestion is repeat sbf then reroot followed by liberty 0.4 using Droid 2 bootstrapper. IMO but I am cautious.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums