PDA

View Full Version : looking for a blue/honeycomb theme for apex

keeperofthetoast
04-25-2011, 05:54 PM
title says it all, i was using OrangeX but i saw Honeybread theme and thought it was neat, but it just wasnt blue enough for me haha. also, if i have a theme installed can i just install a new theme ontop of it or is there a way to delete the existing theme?

smalltowngirl13
04-25-2011, 08:04 PM
Outside of Honeybread - I don't remember that many blue themes for Apex 1.4 - however..you can port one with WugPort if ya find one ya like or there is always the option to ninjamorph in pieces till ya get the right look :big smile:...

Yes, you can install a theme over a theme for the same ROM - I always wipe cache (not data) and mount system but everyone has their own quirks to making it work...

dwgreenstreet
04-25-2011, 08:39 PM
OMG! lol. well i really thought you would make it more then 24 hours before you started constantly changing things. Welcome to the wonderful world of Rooted X. there is a free blue theme for adw in the market. try that on top of the honeybread maybe. but to be honest, like smalltowngirl said, your problably not gonna be happy untill you start using ninjamorph to change the little things. have fun and good luck

dwgreenstreet
04-25-2011, 08:46 PM
16689this was my Apexed X before i went to gingerbread.

Never did get around to learning how to chage the clock color

dwgreenstreet
04-25-2011, 09:07 PM
wugfresh-successful-ports (http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-theme-stickies/18281-wugfresh-successful-ports-repository.html)

you can look in that thread to. theres a bunch of ported themes for apex 1.4.1. you might try the Tron X. It's a mixture of blue and orange.

keeperofthetoast
04-25-2011, 09:09 PM
yeah i'll have to work with ninjamorph. i also cant for the life of me find icons that i like. they either are the wrong color or they dont have all the icons i want! arrghgh

dwgreenstreet
04-25-2011, 09:15 PM
you probably won't ever find all the icons you would like. thats one of the reasons my main home screen just has the bare minumum of icons. those are basic ones most sets come with. text icons seem to be the easiest to come by in large quantaties and you can find them in just about any color you want

Edit: and icons are the easiest to change to. so mine get changed on a regular basis. lol

keeperofthetoast
04-25-2011, 09:28 PM
yeah yeah i know! i only wish i could keep the same setup for a day!

dwgreenstreet
04-25-2011, 09:30 PM
yeah yeah i know! i only wish i could keep the same setup for a day!

roflmao. yeah, well. good luck with that. :big smile: