PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone found out if the Liberty addons run with GLiberty?

Snipples007
04-24-2011, 02:34 AM
I have been perusing through the Forums all day on my phone trying to discharge the battery for the Calibration and haven't found any actual yes or no answers to that question. I have seen "it should" and "probably", but those answers aren't assuring enough to have to SBF when it causes my phone to go into Bootloops. Has anyone tried the Liberty addons, and if so did it work... and is it stable? If no one is brave (or stupid) enough to try it, I'll do it when I get out of work later.

rudyy
04-24-2011, 02:47 AM
I've installed blacked out miren browser. not really an add on, but a themed app. no problem, but its the only one I've tried. I'm waiting for some bugs to clear up (means i'm waiting for others to try them first).

edit: maybe i misspoke. having fc with miren during downloads. a minute or so after fc the download comes through. I've uninstalled it, and dl'd it from the market.
liberty gb v0.1, slightly oc'd

neOwb
04-24-2011, 07:09 PM
Haven't had a problem with the linear themed facebook and twitter, the themed apparently seem to work fine... don't try the themes tho unless you looooooove sbf'ing :/

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

cuebask
04-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Using ginger comb theme right on top of Liberty Gb v.03. I've also flashed a themed blue ginger bread key board and blue black themed market. I used these with liberty 1.5 before the Gb craze took over my life.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

dbrock1980
04-27-2011, 12:48 PM
i downloaded desk clock and blur clock. desk clock worked kind of (the alarm button made it FC) and the blur alarm wanted to wipe/back up rom. and made my droid poo. so had to SBF back again. gonna play around with it a bit