PDA

View Full Version : WHOOHOO! got my Trident Kraken and its PURPLE/YELLOW

SandyClaws
04-19-2011, 05:37 PM
FINALLY! i've had my DX since late Feb. and i love it! i had some problems with it and finally decided to turn it in and get a certified like new DX since i had the warranty. Well since then my DX works great! On my old DX i had just the pink silicone case that you get at the Verizon store and the screen protector. I really wanted to get an otterbox but hated that they were all black. i need COLOR! so after researching the Cyclops and the Kraken by Trident i went with the Kraken. i love it. i got the Black/Yellow case and also ordered the purple rubber piece. All in all its great. I'm not worried about dropping the phone, and YES it gets some dust but thats with all cases that have that rubber/silicone feeling to it. Im a girl so i carry my phone in my purse or in my hand so i dont carry it in my pants. It did make my phone MUCH BIGGER but hey my phone is big anyways and thats fine with me. I like that it the Kraken case for the DX was one of the few that come with the attached screen protector. I now dont care if my baby sister (1 yr old) plays on my phone and then later decides to chew on it. The charger and the headphone plug are covered nicely and dont come undone unless you open them. the NOTIFICATION BAR up top gave me some problems as i thought it would but that was an easy fix. I either use my pinky or just hit the home button as it brings up a screen and it says "Notifications" and the bar comes down. The only down side is that when i use the flash i get a yellow/kinda vintage look to my pics. But really i hardly use my flash? only when i'm taking pics of my friends passed out but i can get away with turning on a light hahhaha.

hope this helps some people with making a decision on a case. i really love my case!
p.s. 1st post...sorry if its too long or doesnt explain much. let me know if you have questions.

eric eakin
04-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Lakers?

and welcome to the forums!

SandyClaws
04-19-2011, 05:43 PM
yea. My fiance is from L.A. so i had to represent hahaha then again i love that song BLACK AND YELLOW so i get a 2 for 1 deal!