PDA

View Full Version : I'm having withdrawals

darkstar73
04-17-2011, 12:51 AM
I need my fix with my fix being a ROM to flash. It looks like the only ROMs that work on .588 are Drew Garen. I guess I will try one until some quality comes out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

jmartinez748
04-17-2011, 01:02 AM
You can try blurry bread

d3vilfish
04-17-2011, 01:05 AM
Not on 588. Blurrybread is the first leak. Unless it was updated today and I missed it

darkstar73
04-17-2011, 02:04 AM
So I just flashed Broodcomb 1.0 from Drew Garen. I definitely like the Honeycomb theme. Most of the bloat is gone. I used Bloat Freezer for the rest I didn't want. So far so good.

jmartinez748
04-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Not on 588. Blurrybread is the first leak. Unless it was updated today and I missed it

Lol my bad I totally skipped the part about 588

Leach19m
04-17-2011, 04:13 PM
Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else notice that the shade of blue used for the 3g and signal icons change and are different than those used for the battery icon on all the honeycomb themes I've seen? I used Ninjamorph to create a project then connected to my pc and opened the images with gimp and saved without changing them. Somewhere in the translation, the shade was lightened and ended up matching the battery icon...but that was on Froyo, and I hear there are some other issues with using ninjamorph/metamorph on gb

Wulf
04-17-2011, 08:36 PM
So I just flashed Broodcomb 1.0 from Drew Garen. I definitely like the Honeycomb theme. Most of the bloat is gone. I used Bloat Freezer for the rest I didn't want. So far so good.

How is Broodcomb? I read that some people are having problems installing apps from sd card and market. Other than that I read that its fast.

Deodexed Ginger Man is juiced up and ready for action.....

darkstar73
04-17-2011, 09:10 PM
I haven't had any problems. Seems smooth & stable. Unpluged for 22hrs and battery is at 50%

craig7220
04-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Broodcomb is smooth and very stable for me also..... Some have reboot problems when first installing but if you do a factory wipe and reset, the reboots go away.... Plus so far, I'm getting the best battery life of anything I have tried with 588 gb....

Leach19m
04-18-2011, 03:56 PM
How is Broodcomb? I read that some people are having problems installing apps from sd card and market. Other than that I read that its fast.

Deoxed Ginger Man is juiced up and ready for action.....

I had reboot issues too, but it was because I choose to try and install without a fresh .588 install (I had been on .588 for a week or so and wanted to see how it went). A factory reset did fix the reboots, but I also lost some aspects of the ROM. So I just sucked it up and did an SBF then a fresh .588 install then installed the ROM and it's great.