PDA

View Full Version : quick question about GB

mx750
04-15-2011, 02:12 PM
Im trying to swap out some icons using ninjamorph, Im not a complete idiot when it comes to this but now that im on the .588 GB release i cant seem to find the messaging app to switch the icon out. On the leaked GB build i found it. If anyone could tell me the name of the file in system/app that would be great thanks

C Dippa
04-15-2011, 05:50 PM
I think that conversations.apk in system/app has what you're looking for, but are you trying to change the app drawer icon or the notification icon?

I'm not seeing the the app drawer icon anywhere, but the notification icon should be in conversations, or maybe in the framework. Haven't changed it out in GB yet though, so I'm not positive...

mx750
04-15-2011, 07:16 PM
Yeah I'm looking for the app drawer icon,I have no clue where it is. I've checked everything I could possibly think of. On the leaked version I think it was under like mms I believe. But I can't find it for the life of me on the ota build

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

kirbnite
04-15-2011, 10:42 PM
Yeah I'm looking for the app drawer icon,I have no clue where it is. I've checked everything I could possibly think of. On the leaked version I think it was under like mms I believe. But I can't find it for the life of me on the ota build

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Did you check blur-res.apk in the framework folder?

kirbnite
04-15-2011, 10:51 PM
Definitely the blur-res.apk. I just used ninja morph and verified.

mx750
04-17-2011, 12:41 PM
thank you sir